Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BLTQ Zambia Military Front rewards

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    raiding time !!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Two lv1s it is!...time for boost n 24hr LTBs to be upgraded...not forgetting the old infirmary. Thanks for the month off gree, cheers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good building. Good boost to IPH. Good building to raid if upgraded.

Would have seen rewards beef'd up to help justify IPH gain.

Seems a L10 with personal boosts can add 3 mil to IPH, not bad at all, one of the best LE in the past year.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Money is much better spent on other buildings or on units than on this.. 4 hour collection is useless and units are far too weak...

Either make the units 300-500% stronger or put a 10% air attack boost for lvl 10 unit. If the event stays how it is, not many people will even try to complete this building.

Post Count
    i wont be getting those, pointless

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow! Another pass for me. Between the current box event and this LTE, I have even more time in my hands. Thanks Gree for helping break the cycle of addiction. Now I need to decide to work on my golf game or family time. Hmmm?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Wow! Another pass for me. Between the current box event and this LTE, I have even more time in my hands. Thanks Gree for helping break the cycle of addiction. Now I need to decide to work on my golf game or family time. Hmmm?
    Since when was upgrading a building time consuming? But i do also skip the crate events so i could work on my golf game too lol. This is a great time to take a break, thanks GREE!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    you buy the buildings for the iph.. doing it in line with the bltq is just a bonus. That given, it likely doesnt make sense to upgrade this very high yet unless your iph is already very high.
    What is the point of having a high IPH? I mean if it's not really practical in terms of being able to collect every 4 hours, why bother with boosting the IPH stat? Just so it looks cool in the profile? Or is there a hidden benefit to having a high iph?

And why would make sense to upgrade to boost the iph only if your iph is already very high? I'm not following...
    Last edited by ironphantom; 04-15-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ironphantom View Post
    What is the point of having a high IPH? I mean if it's not really practical in terms of being able to collect every 4 hours, why bother with boosting the IPH stat? Just so it looks cool in the profile? Or is there a hidden benefit to having a high iph?

And why would make sense to upgrade to boost the iph only if your iph is already very high? I'm not following...
    more is always better i guess

Consistent Contributor Long dong silver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Higher iPh = lots of growlers or other high stat units used for increasing ur A/D stats and also for FA event . There's also still the need to donate to ur faction I'm assuming.!

Cheers
    Lee
    MW Invite Code 543 371 382

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ironphantom View Post

If you choose to buy cash (what gree wants you to do in FA), the amount you can buy is a multiple of your IPH. Higher IPH, more cash per purchase. If you have low IPH you get ripped off buying cash.

Post Count
    I like the 1-4 hourly buildings. I just finished upgrading my Electric Power Plant to LV 10. I like to turn on the game and get a cool mil.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    No bonus unit ?not really worth the cost when you can buy great units in the store,you need to up the stats!
    Exactly. They should add a bonus to the level 10 unit as an incentive. No point in wasting money when you have a better return buying cash units or upgrading other money buildings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Does anyone have the upgrade cost for this building?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sure you will, with full assault coming up again. I am sure you will take great care of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Duncan View Post
    Anyone getting rid of an account? I'll take really good care of it! Email me at milesduncan10@yahoo.com