Full assault Zambia

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Full assault Zambia

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Full assault Zambia

Gree, what did we say about Full Assault?!?
    We (mostly) do not want to see this event anymore!
    I understand you spend time/money developing it, but seriously, just kill the poor thing...
    (Keep the chat feature for WD though)

Ju

Post Count
    What he said^^^^^^^^^^

Lurker
    Post Count
    Amen to Ju's comment. It was interesting the first 30 minutes, but all the tapping and swiping and confirmations got way too tedious. When we chatted with our opponents, most of them couldn't care less about the event, aside from clearing out their crapping inventory.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agreed. Only one person that I know of liked the event and that was because he sat there and freeloaded the prizes...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Full Frontal

Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Gree, what did we say about Full Assault?!?
    We (mostly) do not want to see this event anymore!
    I understand you spend time/money developing it, but seriously, just kill the poor thing...
    (Keep the chat feature for WD though)

Ju
    Agreed x1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Post Count
    Moreover, 24 hour event that requires lots of participation is scheduled for a Wednesday...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't understand, after the first full assault came out everyone gave ideas that would make it better, gree put some of those ideas into the second which in my opinion made it halfway decent, will y'all ever be happy?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No one is making you participate

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan00 View Post
    I don't understand, after the first full assault came out everyone gave ideas that would make it better, gree put some of those ideas into the second which in my opinion made it halfway decent, will y'all ever be happy?
    I would prefer some bug fixing first

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    it's a great event for the smaller factions...e.g. not top 100.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Die full assault...die!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Great event and stop whining, the choice is yours!!!....moo��

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Great event and stop whining, the choice is yours!!!....moo��
    I can both complain and not participate in this event, thank you!

I gained a massive stat bump from not participating in the first one when my team mates did all the work. As a team player i sacrificed my stats to help the team in the second n once again the only guys who were rewarded were the non participants.

Got to know when to hold em, got to know when to fold em. 80% of the community hates this event. Its purpose was to burn old units but this was not feasible as to win a node u had to commit decent units.

Never again. When I make a boo boo, I say whoops n dont do it again. When a GREEtard makes a mistake it is, lets do it again n make the majority suffer mwahahaha!.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    I gained a massive stat bump from not participating in the first one when my team mates did all the work. As a team player i sacrificed my stats to help the team in the second n once again the only guys who were rewarded were the non participants.
    This right here^^^. This is my main complaint about this event (I have plenty of others, don't get me wrong).

Gree, if you do this event again, make it like raid boss where you ONLY get drop prizes by participating. Don't let non-participators get tons of free units for doing nothing!!! Lots of people hate this event and refuse to participate. And as a faction leader, it's hard to disagree with them, so it's hard to make this event mandatory. But DON'T penalize those that do choose to participate!!!!

Also, a wednesday again, WTF??? Maybe SUP and other top 10 teams don't, but a lot of have lives...and jobs...With that being said, 24 hrs is enough, so thank you.

Post Count
    I started of liking it but then it got boring and frustrating.. I lost a mil stats (From 3mil to 2mil) and i spent 6mil power. Its a crappy event...