It's been so long. Who's still out there? Let's talk some MW! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: It's been so long. Who's still out there? Let's talk some MW!

Post Count
    Man alot of good times where had back in the old days. Nice to scroll through and see my old friends.
    Modern War
    Level 41
    827 432 930

Kingdom age
    Level 23
    871 461 927

Crime city
    level 33
    640 985 030

Post Count
    I am always here. Just lurking now. Good to see all my long friends here.

Post Count
    No frickin waaaaaaaay.

I love you guys. A quick drop in to Group Me, Mare points me up here and it's like spring 2012 all over again.

Really glad most of you still play, I hung my playing boots up a while a go but still get the odd urge. I'm trying to resist

I'll try to visit here a bit more often and see what you dudes are doing.

Take care

Hivesy
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Those were indeed good times. Good to see you drop in Hivesy and see you in VFF Lounge.

Post Count
    Good to catch up in GM Baraka! I'm just bumping this a little to see if we get any other old codgers out of the woodwork.
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManDK View Post
    Here .

Where are you at Cope, let's have a FFN. I'm lvl 263 - 498 allies, come get some ;-)
    Madman sup! Level 263? Level 263? For most of my time playing this game you couldn't go higher than 200. It took me a year to get to level 100 and I wondered how the big guys got to 200. I remember the pirates moaning that they were getting bored sitting at 200 and didn't have many people to fight

The biggest news EVER was when they raised the level limit to 250, you remember that? Didn't they make a MIG the prize, with about 9k stats from memory but you had like 90 days to jump the extra 50 levels. The guys that did that, wow, they spent a lot of money. I think I went from 150 to maybe 152 in the same time!

Good memories, I did just cross the level 200 barrier before I bowed out, just. I can die a happy man

What's the level now dudes?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    Madman sup! Level 263? Level 263? For most of my time playing this game you couldn't go higher than 200. It took me a year to get to level 100 and I wondered how the big guys got to 200. I remember the pirates moaning that they were getting bored sitting at 200 and didn't have many people to fight

The biggest news EVER was when they raised the level limit to 250, you remember that? Didn't they make a MIG the prize, with about 9k stats from memory but you had like 90 days to jump the extra 50 levels. The guys that did that, wow, they spent a lot of money. I think I went from 150 to maybe 152 in the same time!

Good memories, I did just cross the level 200 barrier before I bowed out, just. I can die a happy man

What's the level now dudes?
    LOL Hivesy! After reading your post, I re-installed the game just to check out where my account left off...level 154 with a whopping 777k/967k A/D stat. Woohoo!

Didn't blow up my base in case I ever got the itch to rejoin the insanity - after reading a couple of threads, it might be better to start over. Ha. CJ - can I get a reset?

Oh, after rebuilding all my boosts to get to my stats, I noticed the recurring dreadful siren was never fixed. That made me laugh out loud!

Hope you are doing well. Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well too.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    LOL Hivesy! After reading your post, I re-installed the game just to check out where my account left off...level 154 with a whopping 777k/967k A/D stat. Woohoo!

Didn't blow up my base in case I ever got the itch to rejoin the insanity - after reading a couple of threads, it might be better to start over. Ha. CJ - can I get a reset?

Oh, after rebuilding all my boosts to get to my stats, I noticed the recurring dreadful siren was never fixed. That made me laugh out loud!

Hope you are doing well. Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well too.
    Hey Kitty great to know you're well. I'm really sorry if anything I did or said made you go and re-install the game, what are you doing sister!? You've been cold turkey now for so long, step away from the phone step away from the phone, nothing to see here.

That damn siren when they first introduced 3.0 was the undoing of the game, you've hit the nail on the head there HK, that was the beginning of the end.

Do you still play KA or CC? I blew up my bases on all 3 in one day. D-Day. I still give GREE a little money each month as I play Call to Arms but I don't spend like I used to on MW. There will never be another game that drags me in as much as this beast did.

This post is a good case in point, I haven't played for over 5 months and I'm still on the forums talking about it!

Take care Kitty, it'd be good to all keep in touch on here if nothing else.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    Hey Kitty great to know you're well. I'm really sorry if anything I did or said made you go and re-install the game, what are you doing sister!? You've been cold turkey now for so long, step away from the phone step away from the phone, nothing to see here.

That damn siren when they first introduced 3.0 was the undoing of the game, you've hit the nail on the head there HK, that was the beginning of the end.

Do you still play KA or CC? I blew up my bases on all 3 in one day. D-Day. I still give GREE a little money each month as I play Call to Arms but I don't spend like I used to on MW. There will never be another game that drags me in as much as this beast did.

This post is a good case in point, I haven't played for over 5 months and I'm still on the forums talking about it!

Take care Kitty, it'd be good to all keep in touch on here if nothing else.
    Fear not, Hivesy...MW was X'd out right afterwards. KA and CC suffered the same fate, also not blown up.

I loaded Call to Arms too and joined a really nice team, but just couldn't get into it and was traveling too much to help. Loaded 3 other games similar to CTA only to find out that Gree implemented all the worst features compared to the others. Of those, I've kept one. CTA was X'd. Gree got $5.98 from me. It's OK, I budgeted for that. Ha.

Same here about visiting the forums. Eventually, I liked the people more than the game. Love popping in occasionally to see great threads like this one!

Take care too, Hivesy. See you in a few months...
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've actually never heard the sirens because I have always played with the game on mute since day one. They only reason I even know the background music is because it makes you go through the tutorial before you can kill the sound

good of to see you on Kitty! I remember the first Quest that came out on KA that jumped my stats from 250k to over 800k in 4 days - man I thought I was king of the hill that day until you told me you had already popped 1 million
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey all. I am not part of the old school crew but was reading through this thread. I have been playing for 14 months and the game has changed so much in just that time frame. I have 2 accts now as my main acct was almost put out to pasture until these cash units came out. I probably would have stopped playing 8 months ago if not for my faction mates. They are the ones that make the game fun and keep me coming back.

Just wanted to post a comment on your thread because it seemed back then the reasons you were playing are the same that keep me coming back today. Best of luck to all

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    Many of you don't know me. Hopefully, a few of you still do. I've been around for a couple years and haven't posted much for quite a while. I come from the era in which the forum was full of "how-to" information, strategy guides, friendly tips and tricks, in-depth analysis of game elements, etc. A time when the "McDoc method" was patented and discussed constantly, when SeqWins kept the IPH club rosters, when Forum Fight Night's were hosted by the King himself, Bronson, when albeezy entertained us with his MW news reporting, and Hello Kitty kept us all chatting about who knows what, when LE sets were highly anticipated, units with boosts were coveted and painstakingly documented, when collect 10 event prizes with 300 attack stats and a boost were paraded around signatures like trophies...

So, who is still out there?! Let's talk!
    Hey buddy, just came back to this again as I'd bookmarked it in a genius move. You know what made me laugh when I re-read this? I remember when YOU were the new guy having just joined the forum. It literally seems like a couple of weeks a go. It was 2 years a go! Hope you are well my friend, stay lucky.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haven't been playing for long but I hear a lot of complaining about how the game use to be versus how it is now. Is there really that big of a change?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ochr0961 View Post
    I am always here. Just lurking now. Good to see all my long friends here.
    Lol same here
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Post Count
    Miner stopped by my base a few days ago to say hello. I felt disappointed. He didn't take a swipe at me. It was like I wasn't worth it to him..

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501