Buried Treasure Leaderboard event rewards - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buried Treasure Leaderboard event rewards

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hertz View Post
    These are the worst rewards I've seen for an event like this. It seems as though GREE just decided to ignore the fact that they recently released new cash and valor units causing huge inflation to stats. These rewards would be OK before that release, but now with the inflation.... I could just go buy a growler (that's right a single growler) rather than use gold to get 25 tokens. This is a complete joke.

It almost makes me think that Gree set these rewards MONTHS ago, then forgot to change them when they decided to revamp the cash and valor units. LOL.

bingo !!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree.
    Are you sure the 8/8 prize will be awarded this time around for ALL who collect 8/8?
    I didn't get it, even though someone in your team confirmed I collected 8/8.
    The worst thing, that person, as well as another person when I raised a new ticket, BOTH said I did not collect the 10 V2 rockets.
    Your support team does not even know how these events work and rather them placing the unit in my inventory, I am explaining time and again how their game works.
    Frankly, this is embarrassing.
    I like to end with a paraphrased quote from Shaun of the dead: SORT YOUR [GAME/STAFF/EVENT] OUT MATE !!!
    Last edited by Sumiala; 04-16-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I honestly enjoy the event. I know an efficient way to get the boxes, I open them every hour with a timer on and usually get pretty good rewards.

Lurker
    Post Count
    As usual, a lot of time for no units. Thnx Gree....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    Gree.
    Are you sure the 8/8 prize will be awarded this time around for ALL who collect 8/8?
    I didn't get it, even though someone in your team confirmed I collected 8/8.
    The worst thing, that person, as well as another person when I raised a new ticket, BOTH said I did not collect the 10 V2 rockets.
    Your support team does not even know how these events work and rather them placing the unit in my inventory, I am explaining time and again how their game works.
    Frankly, this is embarrassing.
    I like to end with a paraphrased quote from Shaun of the dead: SORT YOUR [GAME/STAFF/EVENT] OUT MATE !!!
    I got 8/8 and I did get the unit
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    I got 8/8 and I did get the unit

And so you should.
    But as we have seen many a time, there are inconsistencies galore.
    Not favouritism, just bad programming.
    And that I can forgive.
    But the appalling support you get when sending in tickets, having to explain how the game works to Gree staff and ticket being escalated into a black hole. No words for it....

Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    Again.......not worth trying
    Not good at all

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think this forum works better then the app it supports! Haven't had any issues with this forum. Cant say that for the app tho!! Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!

Post Count
    Very bad rewards