Uzi ' s available and/or help completing raid boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Uzi ' s available and/or help completing raid boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Uzi ' s available and/or help completing raid boss

We have completed our raid boss. We are willing to trade uzis from this event for next raid boss uzis. Or if you need assistance completing your raid boss we are willing to assist. Please pm me with best offers. Good luck everyone

I sent you a pm

Lurker
    Post Count

L100 raid boss help needed.... seat for final prize available

Quote Originally Posted by AADRO View Post
    We have completed our raid boss. We are willing to trade uzis from this event for next raid boss uzis. Or if you need assistance completing your raid boss we are willing to assist. Please pm me with best offers. Good luck everyone
    Hi there, CCM2 require a high stat, or a few high stat players to help complete elite raid boss.... seat offered for final prize.. reply to bug for details.... we have 60 players as backup... will make space once jumper has confirmed

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count

Will buy uziz

i will buy uziz, whats the price?

Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by AADRO View Post

My syndicate needs help with the last 10 lvl 10 raid bosses of you syn is willing to help out I will donate 4 bil to you guys. My code is 342-749-793 message me if interested.