game isnt counting hustlers rings? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: game isnt counting hustlers rings?

Post Count
    same here. my mini account i counted them each time i got one. and i have recieved 11, only shows 9. should i send in a ticket A&F?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am missing 2 rings as well and I am on 8. I submitted a ticket but I doubt I will hear anything back before the event is over.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just got another ring, did not register, went through enough energy to receive 2 more Knucks after the ring, not one registered because I still had a 0 cash when I went back to my hood.

GREE needs to make this right

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Another ring didnt count total of three not counted
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post
    They arent giving gold or missing items back for THEIR mistakes? We should file a class action lawsuit on this ****ty company for not providing the services we have already paid for, because thats stealing.
    I'm with you on that lawsuit. If i buy somethin i expect to get something back but gree doesn't think so.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    same old story, we pay the price for another Gree mess up. lost count how many ive won and dont have..??

ive recieved 13 rings on my mini and only 7 registered!!

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Take your time. Once you have got the prize collect it wait a minute then check on goals to see if it has registered. don't keep bashing away.
    I took my time and everyone registered.

time has nothing to do with it. i waited 5-6 minutes afterward to see if it would register and nothing. some did right away and some didnt at all.

Post Count
    My mini account had 9 rings. Since then the next three have not counted. I've tried waiting, re-synching with the server, all the standard tricks. My other account was fine. I sent in a ticket and got the response (and the ticket was closed):
    "We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and appreciate your continued patience!"

I responded back and I urge everyone else to as well to ensure everyone gets what they are entitled to. My response was:

"Aware of a problem like this and allowing the event to continue with players spending real money on it is borderline (if not completely) unlawful. Knowing that there is a problem and not giving the player population the item that was paid for with time and money deserves more than a "we are aware of it" email. This event should be pulled in order to prevent people from wasting real money with a good chance of not being able to complete the event.

I request a refund of all gold used since the beginning of this bugged event, or to receive the item I obtained within the guidelines specified by your company as the terms and conditions of the event."

I'm sure it will be closed out too with nothing else done. I guess I'm going to only use gold for the syndicate fights from now on since everything else is so buggy and can't be trusted to work properly.

Post Count
    I finally did get the 10th ring according to the game after using my "free" energy saved since last night. But, again the first one didn't count and the second one did. So really the event for me was a collect 14 rings and not a collect 10 ring event.

Post Count
    I want my 6 rings back! ! ! ! !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Dudus View Post
    Yep send in SS just get a message back "we will pass it to our developers" get a second message back we are not refunding gold after A&F posted that people who used gold and had to redo levels again even had screenshots of completing and screen shots of having todo the level again showing the experience points up in my box to further prove what has gone on.
    Let's go Gree. Get better at this

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Maxx View Post
    I want my 6 rings back! ! ! ! !

Sorry for the Spam. Trying to get 20 messages.
    I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribsssss.....Chili's baby back ribs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nolan View Post
    ive recieved 13 rings on my mini and only 7 registered!!
    That's a bummer.