Armenia - 20% building output bonus problem - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armenia - 20% building output bonus problem

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DUSlider1 View Post
    If they put it in the FAQs how boost units work you wouldn't get questions like the OPs, or if you did you could simply link the FAQ. The OP isn't helped by your snarky response and non answer and those that actually search for an answer have to sift through even more useless posts.

EDIT:
    I'm happy for the boost for building output. I was just surprised the build/upgrade boost wasn't calculated the same way. So I can see how some people can get confused. I figured it out with my brain without a problem.
    No offense to you DUSlider1. My snarkieness (if that's the word for it) comes from this being asked last war when players got this bonus and asked the same question. Also the wording of this thread.,"Bonus not working" , rather than "how does this bonus stack?" Big difference. One is arrogant, the other is inquisitive.

In all fairness to gree, as to why they don't post the details of how the bonuses work, I'm not sure they know themselves.
    I'm not jumping on your case DUSlider1, I just wonder why for the last year and a half since the bonus came out, now players are starting to go buck wild with accusations.
    You'll be on my side after seeing these goofy posts in a year or 2.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Post Count
    FYI, they HAVE to do it like that because you're dealing with negative numbers in that situation.
    It can never get to 100% off, it can only approach it, as it would make sense to get to 100% or higher.

What happens if upgrade time actually gets to 100%? upgrade time will be 0?! So as soon as you upgrade it, it's upgraded?

Then what happens when you get another upgrade bonus, so it's 110%?? It's upgraded BEFORE you upgrade it?? No, no, this doesn't make sense at all to stack upgrade off times.

My mind is being blown away right now just trying to think what it would mean to have a 110% upgrade bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by DUSlider1 View Post
    Gree doesn't explain how bonus units work in the game FAQ, maybe they should add it. It doesn't help that they calculate it differently depending on the bonus.

If it's a building output bonus, they add all your bonuses up and apply that to the base output of the building.
    If it's a building upgrade time bonus, they are compounded. e.g If you got a second -15% build time unit, it doesn't take 30% off of build time of the base build time. It takes 15% off of whatever your build time is after the first 15% boost is applied.

So the important thing to remember is that Gree will calculate the bonus in whatever way benefits them and not the player.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    FYI, they HAVE to do it like that because you're dealing with negative numbers in that situation.
    It can never get to 100% off, it can only approach it, as it would make sense to get to 100% or higher.

What happens if upgrade time actually gets to 100%? upgrade time will be 0?! So as soon as you upgrade it, it's upgraded?

Then what happens when you get another upgrade bonus, so it's 110%?? It's upgraded BEFORE you upgrade it?? No, no, this doesn't make sense at all to stack upgrade off times.

My mind is being blown away right now just trying to think what it would mean to have a 110% upgrade bonus.
    Don't feel bad i have -120 percent Health Regen...wait that means my health Regen is faster tha time itself! I should never have to buy gold right?

Ohh wait you mean i don't just add them up together? CRAP that makes a HUGE difference. It also means when they offer new Health Regen Bonuses its much more advantageous for new players to get than me as it impacts them much more than me. Maybe that is a really good design afterall?
    VFF Legends

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Don't feel bad i have -120 percent Health Regen...wait that means my health Regen is faster tha time itself! I should never have to buy gold right?
    Wait! You have 120% health regen? I only have 78% - you must be a hacker - LoL

seriosly though - did I miss some regen bonus items in the last 3 months ? I thought I only passed on one.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Wait! You have 120% health regen? I only have 78% - you must be a hacker - LoL

seriosly though - did I miss some regen bonus items in the last 3 months ? I thought I only passed on one.
    There was a 10% Health Regen that was released in one of the LTQ events that would account for the 2% Variances we have. It was around 6-7k to finish if memory serves me correctly which means after doing the math it was a complete waste of gold haha.
    VFF Legends