GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armenia - 20% building output bonus problem

Hybrid View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Armenia - 20% building output bonus problem

Top 750 and top 1000 prizes were 20% output and 15% upgrade time. I have the 20% unit in my inventory and the total bonus shown on the profile page has gone up 20%...so it is stackable...however my IPH has only increased by 10%. I had 4.4mil IPH and am now at 4.8mil and not 5.1mil

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I haven't recieved any yet

Would like to see a gree reply on this one

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The bonus is based on your non boosted amount not your IPH before you got this one unit.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    The bonus is based on your non boosted amount not your IPH before you got this one unit.
    Yet it's opposite for the build/upgrade boost unit, lol.

Post Count
    Bingo ^^^

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i swear i see one of these posts after every building output bonus unit lol ... anyway what 2000y2k said

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol, everytime....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You probably have to collect from the buildings first so the buildings earn at the new rate for you to see a jump.

Post Count
    Just upgraded building before i received unit for time reduction....really wish gree would apply it to current upgrades.

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by backstabber View Post
    Top 750 and top 1000 prizes were 20% output and 15% upgrade time. I have the 20% unit in my inventory and the total bonus shown on the profile page has gone up 20%...so it is stackable...however my IPH has only increased by 10%. I had 4.4mil IPH and am now at 4.8mil and not 5.1mil

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    The bonus is working fine. This is a good reason that gree doesn't give these bonuses to players who have no idea how the game works.
    Silly billies
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    The bonus is working fine. This is a good reason that gree doesn't give these bonuses to players who have no idea how the game works.
    Silly billies
    Gree doesn't explain how bonus units work in the game FAQ, maybe they should add it. It doesn't help that they calculate it differently depending on the bonus.

If it's a building output bonus, they add all your bonuses up and apply that to the base output of the building.
    If it's a building upgrade time bonus, they are compounded. e.g If you got a second -15% build time unit, it doesn't take 30% off of build time of the base build time. It takes 15% off of whatever your build time is after the first 15% boost is applied.

So the important thing to remember is that Gree will calculate the bonus in whatever way benefits them and not the player.

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DUSlider1 View Post
    Gree doesn't explain how bonus units work in the game FAQ, maybe they should add it. It doesn't help that they calculate it differently depending on the bonus.

If it's a building output bonus, they add all your bonuses up and apply that to the base output of the building.
    If it's a building upgrade time bonus, they are compounded. e.g If you got a second -15% build time unit, it doesn't take 30% off of build time of the base build time. It takes 15% off of whatever your build time is after the first 15% boost is applied.

So the important thing to remember is that Gree will calculate the bonus in whatever way benefits them and not the player.

How does that benefit gree? The money bonus is really simple. It's based on your iph with nothing attached. 20% = 20% of your base iph. When these bonuses came out over a year ago in what was PUN and Ferr. no one came on the forum to complain. It wasn't written down. Most players used their brain to figure it out. My iph bonus was at +285%. 109mil an hour. So by your logic I should get a 20% increase of the 109 mil an hour? Are you high? Don't get me wrong. I'd love that. But that would be unfair to you guys. Lol. Use your brain, and stop automatically getting angry at gree. Research before you start in on the forum.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How does that benefit gree? The money bonus is really simple. It's based on your iph with nothing attached. 20% = 20% of your base iph. When these bonuses came out over a year ago in what was PUN and Ferr. no one came on the forum to complain. It wasn't written down. Most players used their brain to figure it out. My iph bonus was at +285%. 109mil an hour. So by your logic I should get a 20% increase of the 109 mil an hour? Are you high? Don't get me wrong. I'd love that. But that would be unfair to you guys. Lol. Use your brain, and stop automatically getting angry at gree. Research before you start in on the forum.
    Listen to the man!!

Post Count

im only half of urs but i also would love the 20% lol in his logic..these 2 bonus are the ones that actually help the player and not gree at all..i could use a few more upgrade cost reduction units as well

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

If they put it in the FAQs how boost units work you wouldn't get questions like the OPs, or if you did you could simply link the FAQ. The OP isn't helped by your snarky response and non answer and those that actually search for an answer have to sift through even more useless posts.

EDIT:
    I'm happy for the boost for building output. I was just surprised the build/upgrade boost wasn't calculated the same way. So I can see how some people can get confused. I figured it out with my brain without a problem.
    Last edited by DUSlider1; 04-14-2014 at 08:07 PM.