Gree isn't in it all for the money, they are in it for making this a great community

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree isn't in it all for the money, they are in it for making this a great community

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Gree isn't in it all for the money, they are in it for making this a great community

Gree is trying to show the community of Crime city that they don't want your guys money, they just want to have a fun, popular, app with lots of loyal players. Can't you see the progress Gree has made? You get 2 gold in exchange for only a 25-30 second video. Now that's pretty decent if you ask me. Also some things require a lot of gold because Gree doesn't want everyone having OP stats, imagine the weapons that have gold turning into cash, watch the high IPH members double or triple their stats.

Same with events, if you have someone with an IPH of above 500k and used the money instead of gold then he/she would complete the entire event in 5 minutes. You guys need to understand that Gree has high amounts of gold on weapons, stamina refills, energy refills, individual and syndicate events so that not everyone has stats of 100million. Gree is doing this for the sake of the community, it's what keeps players inline. Nobody is forcing you to purchase $100's of dollars worth of gold, that's your choice. Be lucky Gree was generous enough of giving you all 2 gold per video.

You see Gree needs to make some type of money to have a community as big as this, understand that. This is a company, people need to make a living, respect that. What they are doing is 100% fair with
    my reasons stated above.

Now before you make hate comments, just take a moment to think and look over about what I've said.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Gree is trying to show the community of Crime city that they don't want your guys money, they just want to have a fun, popular, app with lots of loyal players. Can't you see the progress Gree has made? You get 2 gold in exchange for only a 25-30 second video. Now that's pretty decent if you ask me. Also some things require a lot of gold because Gree doesn't want everyone having OP stats, imagine the weapons that have gold turning into cash, watch the high IPH members double or triple their stats.

Same with events, if you have someone with an IPH of above 500k and used the money instead of gold then he/she would complete the entire event in 5 minutes. You guys need to understand that Gree has high amounts of gold on weapons, stamina refills, energy refills, individual and syndicate events so that not everyone has stats of 100million. Gree is doing this for the sake of the community, it's what keeps players inline. Nobody is forcing you to purchase $100's of dollars worth of gold, that's your choice. Be lucky Gree was generous enough of giving you all 2 gold per video.

You see Gree needs to make some type of money to have a community as big as this, understand that. This is a company, people need to make a living, respect that. What they are doing is 100% fair with
    my reasons stated above.

Now before you make hate comments, just take a moment to think and look over about what I've said.
    your sig says it best.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1 shot to many..

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    tl;dr

Extras....

Post Count
    When is the last time videos were available on Android?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    #HatersGonnaHate

Post Count
    1Shot for mod

Post Count
    I can watch max of 2 videos a week.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    #HatersGonnaHate
    You need to work on your satire for it to be effective.

Oh wait..... you were being serious?! OMGZ
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tap joy is the company that gives you gold for watching a video not gree

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Not had videos on my droid for ages
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    been playing for more than 2.5Y havent even been able to watch a single video by now on my droid

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    When is the last time videos were available on Android?
    20 mins ago. yesterday I was able to watch 10 in a row. same goes for my kindle

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Not had videos on my droid for ages

Try force closing the app or maybe re-installing. Don't know if this applies to both of you but I've been at this since October last year and only thing that happens is that I might go a day or two without even trying and then I'm able to watch more

Quote Originally Posted by sAu View Post
    been playing for more than 2.5Y havent even been able to watch a single video by now on my droid

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    Try force closing the app or maybe re-installing. Don't know if this applies to both of you but I've been at this since October last year and only thing that happens is that I might go a day or two without even trying and then I'm able to watch more
    forceclose done it 1000+ times,reinstall done it 100+ times by now does not work