Carrion Caverns - "Nightmare" Quest Glitch - Customer Support does nothing - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrion Caverns - "Nightmare" Quest Glitch - Customer Support does nothing

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am having the same trouble. I'm wondering if we have something in common.

Of the people having trouble has anybody:
    a) moved game to a different device?
    b) had to use customer service to move game to different device?
    c) not purchased anything inside the game with real money?
    d) created their own guild?

Post Count
    Still no luck in getting rare and got a difference problem with same map.after of tapping mobs the game crashes and I cannot restart game.When I try to the game crashes every time.so in the end I have to restall KA.this has happened three or four times now.Has anyone esle had this happen to them as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggbutt View Post
    I am having the same trouble. I'm wondering if we have something in common.

Of the people having trouble has anybody:
    a) moved game to a different device?
    b) had to use customer service to move game to different device?
    c) not purchased anything inside the game with real money?
    d) created their own guild?
    I did just recently buy a new IPhone 5S, and had Gree customer service move my game to the new device. I had purchased gems on my old device, but stopped doing so after becoming disgusted with Gree's pathetic approach to customer service, bug testing, and rampant greed. So no, haven't made any purchases on my new device. Never tried to start my own guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Still no luck in getting rare and got a difference problem with same map.after of tapping mobs the game crashes and I cannot restart game.When I try to the game crashes every time.so in the end I have to restall KA.this has happened three or four times now.Has anyone esle had this happen to them as well.
    That sounds like it may be your device. How old is your device? Try deleting and re-installing the game and see if that helps. If not you may want to look into a new device. If you have a newer device, I don't know what it could be.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Add me to the list of people experiencing this issue as well. Currently on lvl 4 area mastery and have yet to see it spawn....and I am not the only one in my guild that has this issue either.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tiberius, I'm also now at Lvl 4 Mastery, and without a spawn.

Seriously, CJ, can we get some answers, or better yet, a fix? Either the quest is glitched or the spawn rate is so ridiculously low that it's a problem. Either way something needs to be fixed.

I've sent in two tickets and both were closed with the standard "the problem is being worked on or has been fixed" response. Obviously neither is true, as that was months ago I sent in the first ticket, and I can't see this being that complicated an issue.

Seriously, I don't mean to come off as a troll, but who's doing the programming and testing over there? I've never played a game with this many problems. I'd have stopped playing altogether but I wanted to get my character leveled to 200. Given I'm currently at level 188 it'll still be awhile, and I'm hoping you guys get your act together before then so I can keep playing and not constantly run into problems.

Post Count
    Same problem for me also. I didn't count how many I killed trying to get it spawn but it was a lot. Gave up a while ago and was left with a ton of xp gained from the whole process. Funny, I've never played a game where I did everything I could to avoid gaining xp, but that's a story for another thread...

Same issue here..

Quote Originally Posted by kenckar View Post
    The cavern dwellers are not showing Up. I killed the serpents slaves. It doesn't indicate rare, so I'm concerned that something's not working right.

Thanks,
    Tony

Quest is titled 'A Last Uprising'.

I've defeated the 4 Serpents Slaves and 3/4 Cavern Dwellers but no further Cavern Dwellers are spawning despite having slayed all the others many times.

This is the only quest in my list at the moment, so bit bored of slaying the same mobs.

I'm level 151.

We really, really hate this bug. The final fix is upcoming, but the thing is so broken that it periodically becomes uncompletable even through our admin tools, and we have to ask people reporting this issue to hold on for a bit while the engineers fix *that*. Rest assured that we will have this one fixed as soon as possible for everyone's sanity, but in the meantime send in a ticket to support if you hit the issue (resend if you were previously turned away for a fix, we couldn't for awhile).

Post Count
    Seems fixed but didn't to do anything the level just auto finished so this is the last level sad.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry Problem still a problem with "cavern deep" quest - has been for months

I saw the post about the "rare" mob not spawning. And the gree CS reply regarding the fact that there isn't a "fixed" number of kills to cause the rare mob to spawn. Well, I have been killing the zone mobs in this "quest" for about 4-5 months now. Every month i send gree an email pointing out that there is a code bug, or they should just admit th at there are no further quests, much like what happened to monster quest. I get a reply each time, telling me that the situation is being looked into and that my request is now closed. I I sent another just last night. I used to code for online games, and its not hard to realize if you left out a trigger in a quest, thus causing the entire quest to grind to a halt. First, the trigger should be "tested," to insure it works and doesn't do anything odd like drop a billion gold into the players acct. Then its released to the game testers, and then added to the game. What I've never seen anywhere but with gree is the outright refusal to address an obvious flaw by either fixing it or admitting the game is being "updated" and the problem will be solved in a reasonable timeframe. Oh, I've also asked around, and not one person claims to have spawned the "rare mob," and finished this quest. So, gree, how about either a tiny bit of honesty, or respect even, and either fix it or remove it and load some more quests.
    Please.
    Gileas aka "Althea" in KA

Lurker
    Post Count

Support Fixed

Was almost done with the map for the 4th time when I decided to report it.
    Sent in a ticket, support replied that they finished the quest for me. Went in game and got the reward for the quest. No more quests available of course, but at least I don't still see the nightmare on my quest list.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Fed Up

I still have the same problem I have 3/4 Cavern Dwellers killed for a god knows how long can't get number 4 to spawn have sent in tickets but its getting me nowhere

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    can you give the reward to everyone? quest has dragged too long and all of my guild didnt bother to finish 1/5 indiv
    Hi guys