BK3 (Top 200-400) looking for new prospective members!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BK3 (Top 200-400) looking for new prospective members!

Post Count

BK3 (Top 200-400) looking for new prospective members!

Hello guys,

We are looking for active and eager players to fill in those empty seats in our syndicate. We are full at 56. Our players who left are either losing interest in playing crime city or want to explore the crime city world. Our rank range from 200 to 350 on battle events depends on how many members can participate. Money donation is not necessary. We have a major account that takes care of the money situation. Spending gold is not necessary, only a player's choice. We are a growing syndicate that improve after each war and we want you to be part of it!
    We are almost max out on syndicate bonuses. There's only very few bonuses left to max out. But of course, we have rules that must be follow:

Requirements:

1. Must be active (even on chat, don't want to leave anyone out ).
    - We are looking for highly participative people so we can progress further. A syndicate is only strong if the members are in synced and ready for all upcoming battles.

2. Must be able to communicate with the group (please do so, this will makes this more fun!).

3. Must have LINE app. If you do have one already, please
    find our leader...UserID: angelic_assassin.
    - This is important; it must work on your app or on your computer so we can group chat.
    4. Must be able to follow instructions.

5. Must be respectful to other members. Our group is diverse. Members are from all over the world with different culture. Must be patient, open-minded, and understanding to other members with different culture.

If you are such player, please find me on LINE for proper introduction, and orientation (stated above). We preferred people who can drive us forward while holding the line if be.

Of course, you may reply here and hope I see it. Send me a private message if be, but it is better to chat to our current leader on LINE, Angelic Assassin. Line ID: angelic_assassin

P.S: Please tell us your stats as this will also be put into consideration against others who may be competing for the remaining spots. EU players and Asia players are most welcome for more world coverage!

Edit: Due to having only half of our members (about 22-25) being active during the previous syn battle (Hospitality District), we were only able to hit the Top 500s at the rank of 443, with the Top 10 IP scorers earning about 331k of the total IP. Please do not apply if you are not active and just sit there doing nothing. Kicking constant deadweights is NOT fun!

Till then, and I hope to see our new prospective members,
    Savaris ~
    Last edited by Savaris; 04-23-2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Detail ~

Post Count
    Dropping deadweights after this battle, so come and join us and experience the fun while winning great rewards!

* Also want to note that it is wise to have at least 2m atk+ if you want to find a target for upcoming wars, most likely ~ *

We are getting stronger each day, do you want to get stronger with us? Come.
    Last edited by Savaris; 04-20-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Post Count
    Final bump of the night ~

Hey savaris. I am an active player. I have good stats. I would like to join your syndicate

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer#1 View Post
    Hey savaris. I am an active player. I have good stats. I would like to join your syndicate
    Is that so....? "PM" sent in chat ~

I will try to get in touch with with your leader later this day. Thanks

Post Count
    1-2 spots left, wanna join our family?

Post Count
    Bump of the night!

Post Count
    Last bump of night #3.

Post Count
    Back to re-bumping!

Post Count
    Bump.....!