need help with transfer

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help with transfer

Lurker
    Post Count

need help with transfer

I'm trying to transfer an account from iOS to an android phone. The iOS account won't let me log in to funzio.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    Transfers between iOS and Android devices must be made by the Support Team. Please send a request from the device where you want the game transferred to. Include the following information to speed up resolution:

--Invite code of account to be transferred
    --Name and level of account to be transferred
    --Invite code of new, level 1 account on new device
    --A screenshot of a purchase receipt from your App store if any gold or cash had been purchased on the account

Banned
    Post Count

Ticket 1523356

Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    Transfers between iOS and Android devices must be made by the Support Team. Please send a request from the device where you want the game transferred to. Include the following information to speed up resolution:

--A screenshot of a purchase receipt from your App store if any gold or cash had been purchased on the account
    Total stretch but nothing else has worked so why not...

GEMH could you please help me and get support to resolve my lost player ticket? Maybe I could fight with my team on the last day at least...Fingers crossed...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post

Any update on the iOS transfer issues?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdirty11 View Post
    Any update on the iOS transfer issues?
    Still down. Any update?

Post Count
    I've been trying since March 27th to get my account transferred through support with no luck. Support had always transferred accounts within 2 days. I don't know what the problem is this time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by slgreenwell View Post
    I've been trying since March 27th to get my account transferred through support with no luck. Support had always transferred accounts within 2 days. I don't know what the problem is this time.
    I know this is a problem on KA as well. It appears that they do not have enough of a support team or are losing employees due to all the problems that MW and KA are having. Not sure about their other games but it is starting to look like a trend.