Next LE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next LE

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm hoping for a mega LE building one of these times. Something in the neighborhood of 200 million for level 1 would be nice. Some of the first LE buildings cost upwards of 100 million and that was when the vault was still just 10 million maxed out. That is why you see relatively few Anniversary Centers, Alexandria Villas, and Arctic Mining Rigs out there. Getting those buildings was pretty tough.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just want another building to be excited about, something like the AC or AMR

Post Count
    The f* are you whining about!? Back in the days when the Anniversary Tower was released it costed around 100m to buy and I made about 1m/day and you rarely had more then 10m in the bank. I had to build up the base with the standard buildings to be able to afford the LE buildings so I missed the first 3 or 4 as I had no chance to save up for them. All buildings after that have been cheap low income buildings.

So stop whining and build you base, it's never been easier to keep up and buying all the new buildings.

Post Count
    If the new LE was available right now (4/14 5pm est) we will be about 8 hours short of doing L10 upgrade gold free (based on previous LEs).

Post Count
    I hope they bring out a billion dollar building. That will be fun to upgrade lol.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
    If the new LE was available right now (4/14 5pm est) we will be about 8 hours short of doing L10 upgrade gold free (based on previous LEs).
    Based on previous LE's? If you look at them you can see that the pattern is completely random. Gree sometimes comes out with one a day late or a week late. You cannot really find an accurate pattern.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    The last LE was the first time they released one with more than 21 days to finish. Zambia starts 5/2 (18 days).

Lurker
    Post Count
    I want a building that would cost 1 million and 10 million output per hour.
    Man, Shut the hell up .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Where's my le building dammit. It's my building an i want it now!!

Post Count
    Why not have one of each, have one cheap and small output for the newer guys with low iph, and an expensive one with large output for the veterans

Reward units can reflect the different difficulties, and those who can afford it have the option to do both

Everyone gets something to build and upgrade, and nobodies upset about it being too expensive or too low output

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoli View Post
    Why not have one of each, have one cheap and small output for the newer guys with low iph, and an expensive one with large output for the veterans

Reward units can reflect the different difficulties, and those who can afford it have the option to do both

Everyone gets something to build and upgrade, and nobodies upset about it being too expensive or too low output
    Reason why this is a no go: it's practically free units for doing almost nothing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    I hope they bring out a billion dollar building. That will be fun to upgrade lol.
    That would be actually the best thing they could ever do, bring back the prestige of having some of those buildings in your base like the AC, AMR or AV lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoli View Post

Do you really think they could manage that when they have such problems with only one building at a time?

Post Count
    Gree should put up some of the older LEs in store to purchase for those who started late in the game and want to improve their iph.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I thought it was pretty funny that Grees last building was an exact copy of a building from one of there other games. Pretty lazy IMHO