Next LE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next LE

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Next LE

Ay word on the next LE building I would like to know whether or not I should spend gold on the next buildin, or if it's expensive enough to but in game cash to get the LE but not something ridiculous like something that goes over vault by like 60m.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Lol. Thanks I needed that.
    1st day of faction.
    Level:40
    Attack:13k
    Defense: 22k
    IPH: 600k

Current
    Level:?
    Attack:?
    Defense:?
    IPH: 13 mil

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What's a vault lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    vault is a unit of gold. Consist of 1,500 golds.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc Burn View Post
    What's a vault lol

Same question lol. I'm usually sitting on 5-10 times the vault limit. What's the point in it?

On topic: I hope it is an expensive LE, because these last few have been total crap in terms of output.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hope its affordable like the the current one, but with better output. please consider that majority of the new players and players with low iph cant afford things that are over 10mill

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kk92 View Post
    I hope its affordable like the the current one, but with better output. please consider that majority of the new players and players with low iph cant afford things that are over 10mill
    They really have considered it... take a look at the past few LE Buildings compared to the other ones. They all costed average 10m and the mongolian base was the cheapest one to date. It's about time we get a building that is a bit more expensive than what 95% of the players can obtain.

No offense, but grow your IPH. I missed quite a few LE's because of mine before, now I can buy all of them because I worked on it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the last few havent been worth raiding unless they were leveled up several times. Some even at lvl 10 arent worth the stamina
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    I kind of wish they didn't release one for a while. I need to build my adv airbase and it's been put off to complete the LE building before the timer is out for the units. Now I got 15% less build time last WD I was finally able to complete the lvl 10 building with 1 day left. Before the upgrade time regardless of how much the building cost I could only get to lvl 7 or 8 unless I used gold. I also didn't get the 2 building at once on my android, so I could use a break from new buildings to focus on already built ones. I realize the timer is a big part of the units, but it might be good if it didn't have a timer and if you upgrade a building in a day or two years, you get a prize regardless of time.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Low building costs and high output. No upgrade time limits. How about no more time limits for all events? Endless money for everybody?
    Grow your accounts like all we longtime players did and donīt waste your ink with ridiculous wishes.
    Itīs getting more and more funny in here, pure entertainment.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    I kind of wish they didn't release one for a while. I need to build my adv airbase and it's been put off to complete the LE building before the timer is out for the units. Now I got 15% less build time last WD I was finally able to complete the lvl 10 building with 1 day left. Before the upgrade time regardless of how much the building cost I could only get to lvl 7 or 8 unless I used gold. I also didn't get the 2 building at once on my android, so I could use a break from new buildings to focus on already built ones. I realize the timer is a big part of the units, but it might be good if it didn't have a timer and if you upgrade a building in a day or two years, you get a prize regardless of time.
    ... I started my upgrade for the new le building 2 days late, n i still upgraded the building to lvl 10 with 4 days left over without using any golds. idk y u need golds for the le buildings quest anyway .
    Unless u upgrade max the le building, the rewards r not that good & the output 2. u should use those times on ur airbase.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kk92 View Post
    idk wht r u talking about . the pasted 4 or 5 le building were created for the new players. when the first le building came out, the buildings costed over 100m, n majority of the players iph were not even over 4m! u should b happy that gree created those cheap LE BUILDING FOR the NEW PlAYERS compared to the first few le buildings.

Post Count
    Any building that costs less than 75M and I'm happy
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjack292 View Post
    ... I started my upgrade for the new le building 2 days late, n i still upgraded the building to lvl 10 with 4 days left over without using any golds. idk y u need golds for the le buildings quest anyway .
    Unless u upgrade max the le building, the rewards r not that good & the output 2. u should use those times on ur airbase.
    What is your bonus for upgrade time reduction? If it is 0% than you probably didn't finish with days left. I'm just saying if all the time is spent building a new LE building, then there is no time to upgrade anything else. Gree puts you in a position where you either lose out on units or lose out on upgrading a building you need like defense boosts or unit buildings. I get it, it's strategy to decide what to do, I'm just saying it would be better if I could do both
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjack292 View Post
    Unless u upgrade max the le building, the rewards r not that good & the output...
    THIS! And even the final price isnīt that good and will be inflated in a few weeks. So if you have to bring your unit buildings up, do it and f..k the ltb