Looking for a new guild

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a new guild

Post Count

Looking for a new guild

Hi i am looking for a new guild not a gemmer but can score 50k cp in wars and very active.. looking for a top 25 guild if interested pls pm me..

lvl: 143
    attk: 36.55mil
    def: 40mill
    iph: 50k

can donate gold as much as the guild needs.. And i can use any chat app already i have kakao, palringo and groupme... PM me for further details..

Post Count
    The Knights Templar is exactly what you're looking for. We are a Top 25 guild and finished 18th this last war. We require 50kcp in wars, be active in all events, and on group me. We regularly finish events. Here is a groupme invite to our recruit room. Feel free to come by to discuss some more.

https://groupme.com/join_group/7730278/rpE38f

Blaine

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for players like you!

KSF2 (kingdom Strike Force 868-751-427) is looking for players who would like to have fun. We were once a top 100 guild and many of our players were recruited to higher guilds - or they burned out and quit. We are looking for players who want to play and win prizes, as we have been in top 500 for a while. Not so serious though that there is no flexibility for real life! Daily players , do-able donations, positive teamwork - a perfect match? This is a game - let's have fun!