Is there going to be another big stat inflation?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there going to be another big stat inflation?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Is there going to be another big stat inflation?

Most of us know that Modern War just went through a major stat inflation due to bigger units available in the store. Do you think that this major change is coming to Crime City? Or do you think that it won't ever happen in Crime City? I'm interested in what ya'll think

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    Most of us know that Modern War just went through a major stat inflation due to bigger units available in the store. Do you think that this major change is coming to Crime City? Or do you think that it won't ever happen in Crime City? I'm interested in what ya'll think
    So your saying CC has had no stat inflation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    So your saying CC has had no stat inflation.
    Do you play MW? Did you see 10 mill stats change to 50 mill stats overnight? Yea i know there is already stat inflation, but not to the degree in which MW players are experiencing. And i thought i did say "ANOTHER" stat inflation

Post Count
    You guys want to join this and finish it up?

You're invited to my new group 'Smack talk room - From Russia with love' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/7743027/nsD4iM

Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    It could happen if Gree can figure out a way to port Full Assault over to crime city. On the other hand, many of the MW units can be destroyed which isn't the case here.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    last stat inflation killed the store items, the defense buildings and the respect points.
    i don't think we need another stat inflation
    a guide i wrote long time ago for planning the best hood and best income:
    http://ccc.tfn.co.il/hood-guide.php

(suggestion & improvements for the guide are welcome )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC-syn View Post
    last stat inflation killed the store items, the defense buildings and the respect points.
    i don't think we need another stat inflation
    It's not a question on whether it should or shouldn't happen. The question i asked is whether it is going to happen, and should we prepare

Post Count
    Inflation is healthy, every economy is based on it. As long as it's steady and not turning into hyperinflation.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Inflation is healthy, every economy is based on it. As long as it's steady and not turning into hyperinflation.
    So going from 20mil which cost thousands of dollars over a years time to 45 mil at barely any cost in a few months isn't hyperinflation lol now everyone can attack everyone else and there are seldom any good robs to be found unless you look for a long time now, not to mention all the people the inflation pushed away how is any of it good

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    So going from 20mil which cost thousands of dollars over a years time to 45 mil at barely any cost in a few months isn't hyperinflation lol now everyone can attack everyone else and there are seldom any good robs to be found unless you look for a long time now, not to mention all the people the inflation pushed away how is any of it good
    True, but unless your 20 mil player has stopped spending they're also going to put on the theoretical 45 mil aren't they? The ones you should feel bad about are the handful of big spenders in the old pre-syndicates game. I dread to think how much the likes of Sam spent to get to 400K attack back then.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Yes, it was a painfull process but the silverlining is that hackers did not know how to play without their advantage, and the massive exit may have actually cleaned the population.

Post Count
    i just wish you all cc-players, that this does not happen to you
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    If you spent thousands of dollars on a bunch of pixels, that's exclusively your problem.

Post Count
    Fail

Please check out this site:

www.mises.org
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    True, but unless your 20 mil player has stopped spending they're also going to put on the theoretical 45 mil aren't they? The ones you should feel bad about are the handful of big spenders in the old pre-syndicates game. I dread to think how much the likes of Sam spent to get to 400K attack back then.
    That is what I meant quit spending and doubled stats free I started when 400k was great. The first post was meant to read I picked up 25 mil to make 45 total free in a few month where it took a hell of a lot of gold to get the 20 mil to start

If you spent thousands of dollars on a bunch of pixels, that's exclusively your problem.
    Yeah your right no one else spends money on this app lmao. Sour because you can't it will be ok
    Last edited by t12pm; 04-13-2014 at 07:27 PM.