Factions no longer locked 100% during WD

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Factions no longer locked 100% during WD

Post Count

Factions no longer locked 100% during WD

Compareable to full assault, the factions are no longer locked 100% during WD-Battles.

I noticed, as a freeloader was given access to the team during WD accidently by an officer. But it is not possible to get him off again :-( I canīt kick him out.
    Gree does not correct our mistake and says the player has to stay inside till the end of battle - Thanks Gree!

And you can swop the status from officer to member and vice versa.
    Last edited by Bobar; 04-12-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor Cannibalpaul's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mistake was accepting him, and it is nice to promote and demote.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalpaul View Post
    Mistake was accepting him, and it is nice to promote and demote.
    Sure it was, i am telling you to avoid more
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    Compareable to full assault, the factions are no longer locked 100% during WD-Battles.

I noticed, as a freeloader was given access to the team during WD accidently by an officer. But it is not possible to get him off again :-( I canīt kick him out.
    Gree does not correct our mistake and says the player has to stay inside till the end of battle - Thanks Gree!

Are you able to leave one faction and join another or do you have to not be in a faction?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes. But, once in 2nd faction your locked in.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GREE we want answers! This is a serious problem as to why you never told us anything about this!

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Come on!!

If people can join a faction during WD now, then as Leader I need to be able to kick members during war too. This is crazy, Gree, make up your mind, and maybe, just maybe, consider letting us know when you're going to change something like this!!! If they can get in, we should be able to kick too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You let him in by mistake, but it was an officer YOU appointed who did it. Don't blame Gree for your mistake.

And kicking during WD has been covered exhaustively. In NO way should this ever be allowed to happen, of back and read the discussions on this topic.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I can see why Gree won't let leaders boot people from factions during war.... That would be a valuable tool to remove current targets and ponies for the opposition. IMO, I don't think leaders should be allowed to boot people during battle.

HOWEVER, I do think it would be interesting to experiment with letting leaders boot people during wd, but as long as the faction is not currently in a battle. Would be a simple logic statement, no?
    If faction at war, then lock faction
    Else, unlock faction

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennetth View Post
    You let him in by mistake, but it was an officer YOU appointed who did it. Don't blame Gree for your mistake.

And kicking during WD has been covered exhaustively. In NO way should this ever be allowed to happen, of back and read the discussions on this topic.
    read my post, i am not whining and blaming gree for our mistake. only thing i accuse gree for: they did not inform about this serious change.

they changed it without any need.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    To kick a freeloader so he doesn't get any prizes? That would be an awesome plan. But imagine if you have a short tempered leader? You accidentally declare war or piss him off AND you score sufficient points? That is risky and cause a lot of problems.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    To kick a freeloader so he doesn't get any prizes? That would be an awesome plan. But imagine if you have a short tempered leader? You accidentally declare war or piss him off AND you score sufficient points? That is risky and cause a lot of problems.
    i am not talking about being able to dismiss players during the war in general. a team should be formed before the battle and go through it and freeloaders allready recognized. but someone wanted to show another person, that entering a faction during the battles is NOT possible. but it suddenly was! bad surprise
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    I can see why Gree won't let leaders boot people from factions during war.... That would be a valuable tool to remove current targets and ponies for the opposition. IMO, I don't think leaders should be allowed to boot people during battle.

HOWEVER, I do think it would be interesting to experiment with letting leaders boot people during wd, but as long as the faction is not currently in a battle. Would be a simple logic statement, no?
    If faction at war, then lock faction
    Else, unlock faction
    No, sometimes there's an argument or misunderstanding, and someone could be arbitrarily removed. WD is the biggest event in the game. Say someone expended an entire vault of gold in a top 150, but the leader decided that the person was 2k WD points short of what he expected. If the leader boots, that is a massive loss to the player who gave a vault to the faction, and he just lost an investment of real money. There is top much risk for abuse to allow kicking players during WD. If you pick up a freeloader, oh well. You kick him, then place him on the international blacklist (not found on this forum of course).

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Faction adds

i am not talking about being able to dismiss players during the war in general. a team should be formed before the battle and go through it and freeloaders allready recognized. but someone wanted to show another person, that entering a faction during the battles is NOT possible. but it suddenly was! bad surprise
    If you try to toss someone you will be told that under full assault you cannot remove gree did not put wd rule in place during this war that is why you were able to accept and promote and demote !

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count

I am inquiring with our Devs to confirm whether these changes have been made. When I have more information I'll update here.