Player added in middle of war. MODS PLease HELP

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Player added in middle of war. MODS PLease HELP

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Player added in middle of war. MODS PLease HELP

A player was just added to our faction mid war. How is this possible as factions are locked. Our leader tried to remove him but is unable too. Can a mod please help us get him removed or point us in the right direction? thank you.

And no this isn't us complaining about a player we added at the last moment that is getting pounded. He was literally added in the middle of our current battle.

Lurker
    Post Count
    our faction had this happen mid battle too, help!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by {Kill Joy} View Post
    A player was just added to our faction mid war. How is this possible as factions are locked. Our leader tried to remove him but is unable too. Can a mod please help us get him removed or point us in the right direction? thank you.

And no this isn't us complaining about a player we added at the last moment that is getting pounded. He was literally added in the middle of our current battle.
    I as hear people do this. A very famous player did this and say he can't tell how he got back. I know how it is done. Think of faction invites unused. So he waited and used an old faction invite. Any other way is not possible only if the Gree developers do it for you.

Post Count
    We have the same problem. A new player was added to our faction after the 5-6th war.
    Last edited by Wdigeorge; 04-12-2014 at 10:21 AM.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

I had this happen, too -- someone got into my faction less than 6 hours ago, yet I can't kick him!!! If someone can get in during war, I should be able to kick during war, pure and simple. Come on Gree, fix this and respond to my ticket to remove the freeloader that came in this morning!!!

Post Count
    same problem and started a thread to this before. i suggest we concentrate on one?
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...DS-PLease-HELP
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736