Never enough uzis poor drop rate - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Never enough uzis poor drop rate

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolaso View Post
    The problem is that players dont want to lvl up and this is why syndicate are having trouble with uzi.... ask your self why some donate 400 uzis and other less than 100 in your synd... then check lvl.. this game is not for campers... GREE is doing a Great Job in this event... probably if the had increase heath and a lot more uzi everyone would be crying too.
    The answer is simple - those who donate 400 uzi are the ones who spend 3-4 vaults for the sltq. Certainly not the average or even above average player will accomplish this. Something tells me you're just a troll

Post Count
    Thanks to the useless box event and the ltq i got 10 already lol give me more uzis
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    If there is no smoke, where the fire come from?
    Gree, please listen to us and fix Uzi drop rates.

Lurker
    Post Count
    How many members u need in a synd to colect uzis to finish elite? We are 36 and we manage till normal. Maybee elite till 17-19. I play 10-12 hours at day and i can't colect 400 uzi like some dude sad. My amount of uzi is 120-150. I am not a camper. And yes i don't use gold after the change of the rival list.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Someone just post where we should FARM FOR UZI's!!!!

Seriously let's help each other out!

Clearly someone knows!!!
    Join the BEST to be the BEST

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As usual, nothing fixed. Uzi drop rate is still horrible. Thousands of syndicate will not be able to come close to finishing. While all other Gree games have great drop rates, CC is left in the dust!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meangrn View Post
    As usual, nothing fixed. Uzi drop rate is still horrible. Thousands of syndicate will not be able to come close to finishing. While all other Gree games have great drop rates, CC is left in the dust!
    Seems worse this cycle. Even worse than the already terrible drop rate we are accustomed to that, per CJ, hadn't changed at all since raid boss started.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I personally dont mind them being a little hard to get as it discourages campers and lets face it a prize that everyone can get means nothing. That said, this time seems their is a much worse drop rate than normal
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!