Yup
    Drop rate sucks

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

We didn't change anything since last time. As always, uzi drop rate is better from the higher-energy jobs.

Post Count
    If only the drop rate mirrored that of those lockboxes that don't open. *smile*

At the end of the event, I had over 200 unopened boxes but only 43 uzis. (Did not do PVP.) Lucky me. *grin*

Post Count
    Since people have been asking for relief from the low drop rate on uzis. Perhaps not changing anything is the issue. However, I'm just a silly girl and increasing the drop rate seems too simple a solution. *smile*

Post Count
    all due respect - when an entire community is saying the same thing, do you think we are all lying? It's probably easy enough for the develoment team to see how many uzis have dropped. I assure you that it's far less than the first few RB events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just compare to your other games...You've given kingdom and modern war the items needed when your drop rate there was way below what was needed....and you've also fixed the drop rate in those games....why should crime city be any different....we all enjoy the game and dont mind spending money to do the events when they arent designed for the top 2 teams in the game.LET US PLAY....FIX THE DROP RATE.

Consistent Contributor hooker gal's Avatar
    Post Count
    We know nothing has changed that is the point. You do not want us buying or trading amongst each other. Therefore FIX DROP RATE !!!!
    GroupMe Crime City & Modern War Community Network
    Rooms include but are not limited to:
    Community Event Resource
    event side room
    mafia/ally codes
    adults only
    Black Market
    Intel
    Recruiting

Holla

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We didn't change anything since last time. As always, uzi drop rate is better from the higher-energy jobs.
    Sorry CJ...

but we've heard that same statement for the past few EPIC BOSSES as well...

You haven't changed anything there either, yet, as a highly active player with 5 accounts I struggled to summon 55-65 EBs!

Now, my highly active syndicate manages to farm at least 1000 less UZIs than last RB and we've recruited more active members and had a damn good run through SLTQ which included lots of high energy tasks!!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Please change the name to the Epic Uzi event. It's not about beating a boss, it's about collecting Uzis. I know my syndicate is going to run out of Uzis soon, so it's hard to get motivated to join in, I haven't hit a boss yet.
    I do appreciate the time off though. Thanks Gree.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    u (Gree) have change raid boss health. is more harder too kill and dont give us (players) time for farm uzis.
    we all farm for the best of ur syn. (cuz we get final prize when finish) but with big stress..

for start this a game for fun.

right?

where is the fun?

all energy go for sltq or ltq at that moment we playing so (higher energy targets. are inpossible)

u have add one event pvp when people add there skill points on energy and not stamina..

((( So im thinking gree.. why u dont add one event that gives uzis for reward???? )))

and fix brop rate too..

plz hear ur voice...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker gal View Post
    I could go on and on but this is a rather simple issue.

The drop rate sucks. Raid a boss is by far the favored event yet teams are not able to really play it due to the lack of uzis. Sure maybe the top 10 teams will complete and maybe some top 25 but not much more than that. And I dont see anyone using the gold option to buy them.

Modern War and Kindom Age were given the Raid a Boss items. They have no trouble collecting the item. Cc drop rates do not allow us to complete.

Gree ...... FIX THE DROP RATE !!!!!!!!

So i guess that this is someone else then..

Looks to me like:

A) You got loads to spare
    B) Your creating threads like this to inflate the price.

just sayin........
    Last edited by dribblin todger; 04-12-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    What are Uzis? Sound delicately important

Post Count
    The drop rate is definitely lower.
    By about 25%.

Post Count
    Didn't waste any energy just like last time and got same amount of Uzis, drop rate hasn't changed. We just ignored the ltq's and carried on hitting high energy targets. What's the point getting crappy ltq items and risking not getting further in the raid boss where the decent prizes are.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron burgundy no1 View Post
    Didn't waste any energy just like last time and got same amount of Uzis, drop rate hasn't changed. We just ignored the ltq's and carried on hitting high energy targets. What's the point getting crappy ltq items and risking not getting further in the raid boss where the decent prizes are.
    ^^^^^ he's right ^^^^^