Hacker Faction Warning!!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker Faction Warning!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A direct violation of the TOS is taking advantage of a Gree glitch. He was made DL because of his growing stats. Taking advantage of a Gree glitch. It was even stated that of course he was gonna exploit it because of the thousands of dollars he has invested.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by {Kill Joy} View Post
    A direct violation of the TOS is taking advantage of a Gree glitch. He was made DL because of his growing stats. Taking advantage of a Gree glitch. It was even stated that of course he was gonna exploit it because of the thousands of dollars he has invested.
    I am hoping that isn't true. If it is truth it can be a problem. Maybe it best to move along and pretend it was a mistake or an error.

Post Count
    Please show me It was going to be exploited for one and then also exploited because of money spent. With stat inflation how its been, some players became intant gods of Modern War because of heavy valor spending. How could someone know when assigning a dl that the stats were from valor or a gree glitch. Kill joy, stick to getting that extra player out of your faction, yet another gree glitch.

Post Count
    Please show me It was going to be exploited for one and then also exploited because of money spent. With stat inflation how its been, some players became intant gods of Modern War because of heavy valor spending. How could someone know when assigning a dl that the stats were from valor or a gree glitch. Kill joy, stick to getting that extra player out of your faction, yet another gree glitch.

Post Count
    Jesus Christ. You never cease to amaze me your ability to change the subject. I know what THE PIRATES did in the FA and what we did to EARN the points. Many of us lost hundreds of millions of points and spent over billions in cash. Am I the keeper of SUP1, SUP2, OSW, etc. now? Please, if you have a legit issue, bring it to GREE and have them look it over. SUP been around a long time, if they cheated in any way and with so many haters reporting on them, they would be banned by now. Then of course you're going to play the "conspiracy theory" that GREE is giving unfair advantage to SUP. Ok, then quit the game 'cause you're never going to win as you're just a fool playing in a rigged game. Stop bothering me and distracting the attention from your "questionable" judgement/action.

Quote Originally Posted by seansnov View Post
    Generik,

Let me explain this flaw and see if you call them a cheater. Also "this Player" is Sean. This past 24 hour assault had some major flaws in it. If you looked at possible points times the maximium 6 additional points for highly contested nodes the total possible points for a war would be about 24,000 points. Someone has mentioned but I have yet to see it, that there were additional points awarded if you won every node. If this is somewhere please show me. The contest was 24 hours with 1 hours wars, so max wars would be 24 wars. But with matchup times, this would be impossible so max is 23. If this is true, how did the top teams then average over 30,000 points per war. I dont think the top teams were cheaters but a huge gree glitch. You throw that in with the android glitch of being behind at least 15 secs, ios users had huge advantages. These teams received those awards with open arms. Where are you on the cheater bandwagon Generik?
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Post Count
    Wow! So threatening you how? PLEASE be specific! Saying we'll beat you in FA? That I'll drop some big "bombs" on you on each of the nodes? What is it exactly?

I don't know who you are but a player from your faction called one of our players dumb after making some nasty messages. Please don't throw mud and can't even recite what I said. Now are you going to make something up?

Again, what does that have to do with you being dishonest??? Stop it with your side shows. Stay on topic!

George,

What reason do I have to lie. What it proves is That I did not hack the units. And yes George, you did try to bully me and did threaten me on the first full assault event. You called me out on the main chat portion of the game. That in game name was different than My name, Sean. You called me out as Sean and then issued a threat. I took it as fun on that particular aspect of the game. You guys then commenced to giving us a proper butt kicking. The faction I am in has done nothing wrong and you use this forum and message board to further your bullying practices. Keep patting yourself on what a great guy you are and would never do anything. I came to this forum in reponse to your post. I
    Last edited by Wdigeorge; 04-11-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    Russian Flag, Level 300

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please refer to post #36 please. About them being a gift, and being fully used.

Thanks for the reminder. Gonna send in another ticket about that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdigeorge View Post
    Jesus Christ. You never cease to amaze me your ability to change the subject. I know what THE PIRATES did in the FA and what we did to EARN the points. Many of us lost hundreds of millions of points and spent over billions in cash. Am I the keeper of SUP1, SUP2, OSW, etc. now? Please, if you have a legit issue, bring it to GREE and have them look it over. SUP been around a long time, if they cheated in any way and with so many haters reporting on them, they would be banned by now. Then of course you're going to play the "conspiracy theory" that GREE is giving unfair advantage to SUP. Ok, then quit the game 'cause you're never going to win as you're just a fool playing in a rigged game. Stop bothering me and distracting the attention from your "questionable" judgement/action.
    George,

Please learn how to read instead of correcting my spelling of your name. I did not call Sup cheaters nor did I say you were their keepers. I am simply pointing out another one of grees glitches. You came into battle with us and we too spent millions of points and billions of cash. But when we won our maxed out nodes and battles the most we received were 24,000 points. The only ones to beat us was your group and ACE and you beat us fair and square, outspent so and so forth. There are glitches in the game and sometimes you benefit and sometimes you dont. I dont see you fighting on the thread that talks about this issue for the ones that did not benefit from the glitch. You are right about one thing, I am a fool for playing this game, lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Go to bed children, it's getting late.

You're embarrassing yourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    George,

You do not know what you are talking about. That account is mine and I tell you that this a gree mistake. No hacking on my part. I have emails to show that the responsibility is on them. You need to stop calling that team and myself a hacker. It may be messed up that there were so many units, but gree put them there. As big and powerful as you may think you are, you are very wrong here. As for a billion attack, there are plenty of you sup pukes that have over a billion in attack. before you go around calling others hackers, look in your own house.
    Dude, u are delusion. You hacking and deflecting blame on SUP shows how low you would go. I doubt that was a gree mistake because it was only when it was brought to light that you come out claiming its a mess up by gree. You could have come out much earlier to mention it in forum of the mistake but you didnt. So I dont believe a single word that comes from your mouth. Most guys in SUP have money to spent on this game so all the propaganda that all SUP are hackers are totally baseless. Just because we cant beat them, doesnt mean we should spread lies. we forget that OSw merged with Cag who are known hackers and that was swept under the rug. Its the knowing that we cant beat them that makes us jealous of them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdigeorge View Post
    1. Do not take the Lord's name in vein on these forms. No matter the issue, it's not worth it.

2. PJ. Again, PJ. Also known as Pirate Justice. Also known asa Hacker. Also known for having his account removed and reinstated 3 times for the same violations. Also known as PUN/SUP1 DL for many wars....... Now please repeat that part about SUP?

Is called favoritism, or in this case the legal term is defined as discrimination. It is a very serious issue in a federal court system. I suspect that Sean will not be held to any punishable axons by gree, and neither will the faction that he fights with currently. You should also hope it doesn't because that would mean fair action would state to remove many wars worth of units from PUN/SUP. I suggest everyone drop this and see what decision gree makes.

It will be a pivotal one in this games history. The decision they make here will shape the future of how this game plays out.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelewu View Post
    Dude, u are delusion. You hacking and deflecting blame on SUP shows how low you would go. I doubt that was a gree mistake because it was only when it was brought to light that you come out claiming its a mess up by gree. You could have come out much earlier to mention it in forum of the mistake but you didnt. So I dont believe a single word that comes from your mouth. Most guys in SUP have money to spent on this game so all the propaganda that all SUP are hackers are totally baseless. Just because we cant beat them, doesnt mean we should spread lies. we forget that OSw merged with Cag who are known hackers and that was swept under the rug. Its the knowing that we cant beat them that makes us jealous of them.
    Be weary of the accusations you throw. There is evidence out there to support a programming group that was allowing people to purchase cash/gold at discounts through gree. I can post the proof if you'd like. Then we can subpoena that organization for names and ip addresses to link those users who purchased through it.

I don't suggest this course of action though. But again, best to drop this
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    Be weary of the accusations you throw. There is evidence out there to support a programming group that was allowing people to purchase cash/gold at discounts through gree. I can post the proof if you'd like. Then we can subpoena that organization for names and ip addresses to link those users who purchased through it.

I don't suggest this course of action though. But again, best to drop this

Hahaha.. when you all want to vent and complain and yell and scream what makes you think people will be dropping anything? Thanks for the entertaining read guys. My only issue with things here is seeing the poster from montreal.... ugh Quebec.

That is all.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Banned
    Post Count
    1. Do not take the Lord's name in vein on these forms. No matter the issue, it's not worth it.

2. PJ. Again, PJ. Also known as Pirate Justice. Also known asa Hacker. Also known for having his account removed and reinstated 3 times for the same violations. Also known as PUN/SUP1 DL for many wars....... Now please repeat that part about SUP?

Is called favoritism, or in this case the legal term is defined as discrimination. It is a very serious issue in a federal court system. I suspect that Sean will not be held to any punishable axons by gree, and neither will the faction that he fights with currently. You should also hope it doesn't because that would mean fair action would state to remove many wars worth of units from PUN/SUP. I suggest everyone drop this and see what decision gree makes.

It will be a pivotal one in this games history. The decision they make here will shape the future of how this game plays out.
    Yes that guy was something.

Post Count
    Reutdog,

Were you in SUP? Do you know at which point PJ was hacking and when he was not? Do you have first hand information or purely hearsay?

As far as I know he wasn't hacking while in SUP. He and SUP parted ways then things happened after that is my understanding. Stephen is a stand up guy and he will not allow cheating.

I was in SUP1 for a long time and haven't heard anyone openly said anything about hacking or any hint of it behind the scenes. So unless you have proof to substantiate that claim, I don't think it is fair for you to make that comparison. Again, why is a warning about a possible hacker here got to do with SUP? Feel free to make other posts about SUP if you like. Why is everyone trying to justify or diffuse a wrong by blaming SUP?

Also, about favoritism. You don't know how much I want to laugh or cry about that remark. If you only knew the amount of issues I went through personally in this game and how many tickets that were not answered or blown off in the past 2+ years you wouldn't even think of using the word "favoritism" to me.

If anything, SUP and many big players got the biggest shaft with the constant unit and stat inflation. Don't matter you spent $50k already, what have you done for me (GREE) lately? If you are not spending $ now, your pitiful stat you spent all the $$ on is now peanuts. Anyone can raid you. All the attack bonuses and units...and so little defense. You think you're protected now and untouchable by spending this much? Sorry buddy! We changed the rules on ya! Oh yeah, spend some more now so next month, when a bunch of people cry about not being able to touch you again, we will change the rules again so someone with 100,000 attack can raid your 1 billion defense! Yeah, that's it!

Russian Flag, Level 300