Hacker Faction Warning!!! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hacker Faction Warning!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    Be weary of the accusations you throw. There is evidence out there to support a programming group that was allowing people to purchase cash/gold at discounts through gree. I can post the proof if you'd like. Then we can subpoena that organization for names and ip addresses to link those users who purchased through it.

I don't suggest this course of action though. But again, best to drop this
    Now I'm getting curious. Can you show this? You can PM me or post to email.
    The truth want to free.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    Hahaha.. when you all want to vent and complain and yell and scream what makes you think people will be dropping anything? Thanks for the entertaining read guys. My only issue with things here is seeing the poster from montreal.... ugh Quebec.

That is all.
    You no like the French? Soon we become free again from the British and Canadian oppression. You be sad then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FromAfar View Post
    tardavic,

pardon me for observing, but the reply i have quoted is as stupid as them come.

write a query that looks for people with a quantity of units > 1, when the max should only be 1.

it is that simple!

then ban the SOB! disable his account, and ban everyone in the faction.

you don't need to wait for a ticket for that.

how hard is that?
    So dont know why you call me a SOB. I did not put the units in there, gree did. The fact that you feel the need to call me that is ridiculous. Talk about classless, where ya at George. Funny how people look at what others write on a post and feel the need to refer to someone as a SOB. No one in faction did anything wrong.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tambour.de_ville View Post
    You no like the French? Soon we become free again from the British and Canadian oppression. You be sad then.
    Your separatist commies lost the election in horribly sad fashion. The rest of Canada is upset and will soon hold a referendum to get you idiots out. Glad we are on the same page there.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andypandy2 View Post
    According to the screen shot, you won, right? And you got $300,000 to boot.

Not saying this is right...
    Lol, he does have over a billion attack!

Agree that this should be reported, and I'm sure it will have been. A DL hacker in CC got his stats nuked during a war which meant everybody opposing that team could go to town on him.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    Your separatist commies lost the election in horribly sad fashion. The rest of Canada is upset and will soon hold a referendum to get you idiots out. Glad we are on the same page there.
    You come Montreal we drink, we eat, we laugh, we have good times.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm told the account in question has been banned by gree. Something tells me the 1,555 units were not an accident. But who knows... 😂

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    I'm told the account in question has been banned by gree. Something tells me the 1,555 units were not an accident. But who knows... ��
    If you didn't speak to me, how would you know?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by seansnov View Post
    If you didn't speak to me, how would you know?
    You can join THE FREE FRENCH FACTION.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tambour.de_ville View Post
    You come Montreal we drink, we eat, we laugh, we have good times.
    We both want the same things.. we would get along.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdigeorge View Post
    Reutdog,

Were you in SUP? Do you know at which point PJ was hacking and when he was not? Do you have first hand information or purely hearsay?

As far as I know he wasn't hacking while in SUP. He and SUP parted ways then things happened after that is my understanding. Stephen is a stand up guy and he will not allow cheating.

I was in SUP1 for a long time and haven't heard anyone openly said anything about hacking or any hint of it behind the scenes. So unless you have proof to substantiate that claim, I don't think it is fair for you to make that comparison. Again, why is a warning about a possible hacker here got to do with SUP? Feel free to make other posts about SUP if you like. Why is everyone trying to justify or diffuse a wrong by blaming SUP?

Also, about favoritism. You don't know how much I want to laugh or cry about that remark. If you only knew the amount of issues I went through personally in this game and how many tickets that were not answered or blown off in the past 2+ years you wouldn't even think of using the word "favoritism" to me.

If anything, SUP and many big players got the biggest shaft with the constant unit and stat inflation. Don't matter you spent $50k already, what have you done for me (GREE) lately? If you are not spending $ now, your pitiful stat you spent all the $$ on is now peanuts. Anyone can raid you. All the attack bonuses and units...and so little defense. You think you're protected now and untouchable by spending this much? Sorry buddy! We changed the rules on ya! Oh yeah, spend some more now so next month, when a bunch of people cry about not being able to touch you again, we will change the rules again so someone with 100,000 attack can raid your 1 billion defense! Yeah, that's it!
    1. Yes, I can provide proof of hacking if you'd really want it. I still have access to screen shots of his base showing multiple defensive boost buildings stacked on each other along with multiple composite buildings. I also believe I still have a SS of an attack against him showing multiple ltq units in his inventory also. I'll dig for them if you'd like. Plenty of people knew about this. I've spoken with Stephen on occasions and I believe him to be a stand up guy. But I don't believe everyone is like him.

2. George, you're the one that brought SUP into this when you mentioned them and "false accusations." Also, I'm glad you're willing to laugh at things. I had my account in KA deleted after spending thousands on it and GREE keeps sending me the same stupid standard emails. I've had no access to the account for 3 months now and am working on legal actions for refunds.

3. Tambour. No I will not share that information until it becomes relevant to a cause.

4. FromAfar, look before you leap. Read the situation in its entirety in this post before slinging names and ideas around.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by seansnov View Post
    I guess the game is played by your book. They deposited the units, I fully planned on using them as anyone else would. It was a gift in my eyes for all the tens of thousands i have spent and the multiple times i have been screwed over by gree for their mistakes. This time it affected a sup player so there was wrong doing on my part. If what I did was cheating, then I say the whole game is cheating. To have a faction that has always won 1st place in every single event, and to have the best units posible awarded to that faction over a years time is cheating in my books. Guys from there that say "we have put in the time and dedication". Please, like they are the only ones. Like they are the only ones to have spent a lot of money. 23 sup teams, its a joke and then to come on a forum and say someone must be a hacker because its not them that benefited from another gree mistake is the most funniest thing i have heard of. And you lemonhaze, are truly a joke. I have read your comments and you honestly have no life, to spend all your time on a forum and ridicule people is just a reflection if who you are. I turned in a ticket to gree about the issue and still have no response. zi guess lemonhaze, that is due to the fact I am not Sup. They got a response really quickly and I have not, so where is that in your rule book?
    So that's makes it ok to cheat the game, is that how you all justify it

Your confessing in that jibrish?
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    1. Yes, I can provide proof of hacking if you'd really want it. I still have access to screen shots of his base showing multiple defensive boost buildings stacked on each other along with multiple composite buildings. I also believe I still have a SS of an attack against him showing multiple ltq units in his inventory also. I'll dig for them if you'd like. Plenty of people knew about this. I've spoken with Stephen on occasions and I believe him to be a stand up guy. But I don't believe everyone is like him.

2. George, you're the one that brought SUP into this when you mentioned them and "false accusations." Also, I'm glad you're willing to laugh at things. I had my account in KA deleted after spending thousands on it and GREE keeps sending me the same stupid standard emails. I've had no access to the account for 3 months now and am working on legal actions for refunds.

3. Tambour. No I will not share that information until it becomes relevant to a cause.

4. FromAfar, look before you leap. Read the situation in its entirety in this post before slinging names and ideas around.

1. You missed my point. It matters "when" he is hacking and at what point leadership knows about it and action taken to correct that. No leader can be all seeing of evey member. Stephen would not tolerate hacking. That is one of SUP rules. I am not disputing if PJ is or was hacking. Frankly it is a separate issue and I don't even know why it is relevant in a thread to warn other factions about hackers. One topic per thread please.

2. No. I did not drag SUP into this first. People go straight into blaming SUP about everything I am simply responding and have asked everyone to stay on topic and not drag SUP into discussion. If you feel there is unfair treatment that is the topic for another thread. Why derail the subject at hand?
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I love waking up to a good thread first thing in the morning.. Sean you are right to use the units that gree placed within your account, why wouldn't you? If people on here were honest with themselves too, they know they would... We all know this silly little game is full of hacks,cheats,glitchers however you want to call it.. It all comes down to this... YOU ALL STILL PLAY THE GAME and pay to play it knowing these facts.... If you don't like the hacks,cheats,glitchers then remove yourself from the game.. After all,you still pay Gree your cash knowing these things still take place... I really see no point in bringing crap like this to the forum,so boring now... Pay your money play the game or simple retire your account and save the cash and treat yourselves....
    Wiz Mcgurt RIP

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wonder how many posting in this thread took advantage of the epic boss glitch a while back that has helped them ever since. Just saying