Hacker Faction Warning!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker Faction Warning!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by seansnov View Post
    And you to are someone else who doesnt know crap!
    all i know is everone else ive seen has one of those units and u some how had 1500+ deposited to ur act..how nice of gree to do that by mistake..lol

Post Count
    well goerge in this case you had no proof and instead came to the forum to oust someone that did not need ousted because you had no facts. Gree makes a mistake and that does not equal fault of player. I am not low class in any meaning of the word low class. Ask the people i have been in factions with and you will see they have nothing but good things to say about me. As far as Sup, you see nothing but bad things said about them, I rest my case!

Post Count
    You dont know anything Lemonhaze, I have a ticket in with gree because i did not receive the unit so they investigated and found i was due the unit. They deposited those units and continue to do so. You dont know crap again!

Banned
    Post Count
    You dont know anything Lemonhaze, I have a ticket in with gree because i did not receive the unit so they investigated and found i was due the unit. They deposited those units and continue to do so. You dont know crap again!
    I think you is honest. They always pick on honest people. Good luck to you.

Post Count
    HAHAH!! ok i need a rabbits foot like u have then bc they have never did that to me on any unit..if its by mistake then why did u go to DL instead of being in the middle or so when someone scouts u that u only get 1 win and done? instead u move to DL so u can pick up wins all thur the WD and win after win adds up...u exploited a glitch which is the same thing as cheating in my book

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    HAHAH!! ok i need a rabbits foot like u have then bc they have never did that to me on any unit..if its by mistake then why did u go to DL instead of being in the middle or so when someone scouts u that u only get 1 win and done? instead u move to DL so u can pick up wins all thur the WD and win after win adds up...u exploited a glitch which is the same thing as cheating in my book
    I guess the game is played by your book. They deposited the units, I fully planned on using them as anyone else would. It was a gift in my eyes for all the tens of thousands i have spent and the multiple times i have been screwed over by gree for their mistakes. This time it affected a sup player so there was wrong doing on my part. If what I did was cheating, then I say the whole game is cheating. To have a faction that has always won 1st place in every single event, and to have the best units posible awarded to that faction over a years time is cheating in my books. Guys from there that say "we have put in the time and dedication". Please, like they are the only ones. Like they are the only ones to have spent a lot of money. 23 sup teams, its a joke and then to come on a forum and say someone must be a hacker because its not them that benefited from another gree mistake is the most funniest thing i have heard of. And you lemonhaze, are truly a joke. I have read your comments and you honestly have no life, to spend all your time on a forum and ridicule people is just a reflection if who you are. I turned in a ticket to gree about the issue and still have no response. zi guess lemonhaze, that is due to the fact I am not Sup. They got a response really quickly and I have not, so where is that in your rule book?

Post Count
    well goerge in this case you had no proof and instead came to the forum to oust someone that did not need ousted because you had no facts. Gree makes a mistake and that does not equal fault of player. I am not low class in any meaning of the word low class. Ask the people i have been in factions with and you will see they have nothing but good things to say about me. As far as Sup, you see nothing but bad things said about them, I rest my case!
    I am sorry sean, your logic is flawed and it is George not goerge.

1. I posted proof - PHOTOS v.s. YOU = No proof posted other than your word that it was a GREE mistake. I am not saying one way or another but you are obviously wrong that I posted no proof.

2. I ousted no one as I did not post any private information. Not you, not your faction. However, it is nice that you came on here to claim the prize.

3. Gee, your faction mates have nothing but good things to say about you? Wow! That is supposed to wipe away the facts? My faction mates have nothing but good things about me too! What does that matter in this case???

4. You are "low class" for calling entire group of players "Pukes". Your words "SUP Pukes". You need me to quote it for you again? I didn't call you any names. I stuck to facts.

5. You rest your case? How about redirecting the attention? What does what people say about SUP matter to this post?

6. You want to rest your case? How about responding to my points in my previous post? You skipped over that pretty nicely. I am happy to address you point by point and not just glance over the points I wish not to answer.

7. Even if it is "a mistake", how are you doing YOUR FACTION a favor by playing the most high profile position as Defense Leader KNOWING you have 1555 illegitimate units??? You put your faction at risk from getting banned.

If I was your leader I would NEVER have put anyone in my faction for WD if I have doubts there is anything wrong with their account that may jeopardize the hard work of the entire faction for when your account is found out to have these "mistakes". I am sure not everyone in your faction is responsible but at least one or a few of you certainly did not do the "right thing". I am sorry to have to call your BS and this is all innocent 100%.

8. It is my right to warn other factions of you. We may be strong enough to take you even with the 1555 units and 800 million + defense but 99% of the factions out there will not! How is it fair for them to fight your group? Tell me with a straight face that is fair? I think NOT!
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Post Count
    Oh my god! I'm actually interested, but the grammar and spelling here have made me cross eyed.

If someone has 1555 of a 150k stat item, no matter how you slice it, dice it, or purée it; it is glitching and glitching is the same as cheating. Yes, it is dishonorable to use the glitch/Gree gift to the detriment (look up that word, it's three syllables and hard for you) of paying customers. Also, if true, and a Gree error, I'd say that constitutes fraud on their part and makes you some sort of accomplice.

You can slander me all you want. But good people know right from wrong. If this "glitch" were to happen to any one of my faction mates; past or present, they would have removed themselves from competition.

Let me break it down for some of you slower people. Gree's mistakes don't entitle you to steal from other players. We paid too.

-Jason

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Oh and George, thanks for keeping your posts coherent.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    I guess the game is played by your book. They deposited the units, I fully planned on using them as anyone else would. It was a gift in my eyes for all the tens of thousands i have spent and the multiple times i have been screwed over by gree for their mistakes. This time it affected a sup player so there was wrong doing on my part. If what I did was cheating, then I say the whole game is cheating. To have a faction that has always won 1st place in every single event, and to have the best units posible awarded to that faction over a years time is cheating in my books. Guys from there that say "we have put in the time and dedication". Please, like they are the only ones. Like they are the only ones to have spent a lot of money. 23 sup teams, its a joke and then to come on a forum and say someone must be a hacker because its not them that benefited from another gree mistake is the most funniest thing i have heard of. And you lemonhaze, are truly a joke. I have read your comments and you honestly have no life, to spend all your time on a forum and ridicule people is just a reflection if who you are. I turned in a ticket to gree about the issue and still have no response. zi guess lemonhaze, that is due to the fact I am not Sup. They got a response really quickly and I have not, so where is that in your rule book?
    How nice of you to redirect the attention again. Let's all do some SUP bashing! Yeah! They win all the time so they are the BAD GUYS! Oh yeah! Never mind over here that you're doing something shady! Top prizes are there for all to win. SUP just happens to be the ones with the most desire and money to win it. You don't. Why cry about it?

I don't know why I keep talking for SUP as I am retired. I am in "THE PIRATES (TM)" old folk retirement home. You want more SUP talk start another thread and ask Stephen.

This thread is about YOU. Please no more smoke and mirrors and redirecting the attention. You're in the hot seat, own it.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm curious to know if he used any of those units in full assault... must be nice!

By the way, is it a gree error or did he simply consider it a gree gift? Guy seems to be arguing it's somehow both...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    I'm curious to know if he used any of those units in full assault... must be nice!

By the way, is it a gree error or did he simply consider it a gree gift? Guy seems to be arguing it's somehow both...
    I was just going to ask the same thing. If Someone is so concerned about a mistake in their favor (yeah, right) why not get rid of them all when you have the chance? I know, I wouldnt either.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Allow me to take the low road in hypothetical. To use and abuse 1500 of those units would make a person a scumbag...if they did that. And a faction that harbors them, especially as DL, complete cheating leaches. I am glad this is hypothetical.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    no tambour, its for real. there are other people in the game that are great at photoshopping. george is not one of those. thats a real pic.
    You can tell he can't photoshop based on how covered his ign etc. Top shelf

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Faction leader there has managed to contact the proper authorities, and this issue was eradicated.