Hacker Faction Warning!!! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hacker Faction Warning!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, that is just one of many I have heard about, like I say: we all know these exsist, only difference from my point of view: I no longer pay Gree and have decimated my own account... I will add though not because of hacks,cheats,glitchers..
    Wiz Mcgurt RIP

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic. View Post
    I love waking up to a good thread first thing in the morning.. Sean you are right to use the units that gree placed within your account, why wouldn't you? If people on here were honest with themselves too, they know they would... We all know this silly little game is full of hacks,cheats,glitchers however you want to call it.. It all comes down to this... YOU ALL STILL PLAY THE GAME and pay to play it knowing these facts.... If you don't like the hacks,cheats,glitchers then remove yourself from the game.. After all,you still pay Gree your cash knowing these things still take place... I really see no point in bringing crap like this to the forum,so boring now... Pay your money play the game or simple retire your account and save the cash and treat yourselves....
    I appreciate the comment Sadistic. I would also like to point out another glitch that happened. Before the full assault game was launched, there was beta testing going on to test out the game. The purpose of beta testing was to see how well the game was and to give feedback to developers to correct any issues. Well, during that beta event, the whole faction was awarded the frontal assault soldier even if they werent participating in the beta program. those awards were to go to only the members participating in the event. During the event you would see people saying "lets tie so that others in my faction can get the rewards. After the event was over, gree found the issue and took back the rewards that people werent suppose to get. Did all thise people get banned. Why not? They got units they weren't suppose to. Most factions were fighting harder so they could win some more for their teams. In this case though when the same thing happens to me, you want me banned.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdigeorge View Post
    1. You missed my point. It matters "when" he is hacking and at what point leadership knows about it and action taken to correct that. No leader can be all seeing of evey member. Stephen would not tolerate hacking. That is one of SUP rules. I am not disputing if PJ is or was hacking. Frankly it is a separate issue and I don't even know why it is relevant in a thread to warn other factions about hackers. One topic per thread please.

2. No. I did not drag SUP into this first. People go straight into blaming SUP about everything I am simply responding and have asked everyone to stay on topic and not drag SUP into discussion. If you feel there is unfair treatment that is the topic for another thread. Why derail the subject at hand?
    George,

geez, no one knew it was hacking because it wasnt hacking. You wanna call me out for not reporting grees error, then so be it, but thats not hacking, i do not have those skills. As you state, Stephen does nit see all. This action happened early Friday and as explained before, very hectic and with valor stat inflation, no way leader would know without seeing a screenshot like you provided. You know more about SUP than any if us could imagine. You've been there and I take you for your word that you spent a lot on your account to only see inflation make it tougher. I'm squashing this with you man, I did not hack, I did receive the units from gree on their own mistake, it was not immediatly reported to gree because did not understand what was happening. Those are facts, havent hid from them. If gree determines this action is against their policy, then I have no say and life goes on. Whatever verdict they have, good luck to you George.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You are absolutely right on that Sean, I know this first hand as do everyone else about the beta.. Regarding the units you received from Gree, use them until they take them away, their mistake and you should not pay for their mistake.. Far too many people have paid the mistake to Gree, it's time to take advantage of theirs..
    Wiz Mcgurt RIP

Lurker
    Post Count

BS

You are in error sir. This player is NOT a hacker! He is an honorable player who spends a lot of cash in the game you judge him. You complain to Gree with zero facts. This player has sent proof to Gree to (which they have filed) that he is not a hacker and has spent REAL money to build his army up.
    You have dishonored this person and you should be ashamed.

Play your own game and stop looking for people to complain about.

TexasDad
    8.7/10.4 A/D

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    You are in error sir. This player is NOT a hacker! He is an honorable player who spends a lot of cash in the game you judge him. You complain to Gree with zero facts. This player has sent proof to Gree to (which they have filed) that he is not a hacker and has spent REAL money to build his army up.
    You have dishonored this person and you should be ashamed.

Play your own game and stop looking for people to complain about.

TexasDad
    8.7/10.4 A/D
    Glad you see no issue in a player and a faction taking advantage of free units he readily admits to using. I am confused by you and those who think this is okay.

#1 you assume he's telling the truth and gree put them there #2 you assume he is a nice true legit player #3 you decide because hes nice that this advantage he willingly used for himself and the faction that its okay

How do people come to these conclusions blows my mind.

When people take advantage of any known glitches(like the airplane mode glitch) we all expect anyone who gets caught to be banned and rightfully so. How is this any different? Because he is a nice guy? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Post Count
    Lets see. Two guys with a total of two posts popping out of the blue to grace this thread.

This is a warning and hacker alart. See it for what it is. This is not a court of law. I made no references to names or factions per forum rules. He decided to make himself known. Proof is posted. Up to GREE to decide what really happened and consequences. Damage is done to other factions and that is fact. I don't care what gree decides to do. I will take whatever action I deem fit to play or not play the game.

It is dishonest at the very least, whichever way you slice it. Mistake or not. His action speak volumes. End of story.

Let this be any SUP player, those of you excusing his behavior would be on it like flies on a pile of dung. So lets be honest with yourselves here.

I am done debating. People are smart enough to judge for themselves.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Lurker
    Post Count

Not an Assumption

There are no assumptions here mreilly. There are facts. I know this player. I know the facts he presented to Gree.
    George you are out of line and making a lot of assumptions.

Post Count
    i like this thread, has been time for another drama and brings back some fun to the game - even if it is just indirectly.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    I need more popcorn...... found this very entertaining
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't know which faction is involved here. I can take a guess / look it up but I could care less, although my faction will most likely meet this one several times this weekend.

I cannot see why this is such a long discussion so I'll make it simple and I think that most of the MW community agrees to the text below. If it happens, you:
    1. Report it to Gree and immediately request these units to be taken away.
    2. Do not partake in any faction events where this is a faction. If not possible, for instance due to WD, you step out of the faction.
    3. You certainly DON'T make that person DL and (the most important thing)
    4. You report it proactively on this forum.

You're not a top 750 or so faction. You're top ten and that comes with responsibilities. You're in the spotlight whether you like it or not and saying it up front is the decent and in fact, wisest thing to do. Such a thing will come out... ALWAYS... and if you're not ahead when it comes out, you never, ever will.

The above is the professional and honorable thing to do. And yes, not doing it means the opposite. The fact that at least one of the above has not been done, makes that you're suspect at the very, very least. In my book, Gree should remove the entire faction from the WD ad ban the player involved. Is that fair? Maybe, could be, but you should have known better. And the post earlier about thinking you deserve it only makes it a lot worse.

Gree, you have commented on this particular case on the forum. That means you have to provide some information on what you have done to remedy this situation, without naming any player of faction. It's out and not commenting on this specific case is just asking for another (deserved) refund surge.

Post Count
    Yes very interesting that fake user accounts with a couple of posts pop out of the woodwork. Hate to say this but you aren't fooling anybody hacker.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count

Immature

Agent orange now your just flying off half cocked. Don't be ridiculous. Be an adult. Unless of course your just some 16 year old kid.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All of your sup meanderings have nothing to do with this issue. I do not disagree with all of them. But they are beside the point. As is full assault, which if the player and his team don't understand points related thereto yet I cannot assist you. There's a thread on this forum discussing it. Go read it. You're missing something.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Don't know which faction is involved here. I can take a guess / look it up but I could care less, although my faction will most likely meet this one several times this weekend.

I cannot see why this is such a long discussion so I'll make it simple and I think that most of the MW community agrees to the text below. If it happens, you:
    1. Report it to Gree and immediately request these units to be taken away.
    2. Do not partake in any faction events where this is a faction. If not possible, for instance due to WD, you step out of the faction.
    3. You certainly DON'T make that person DL and (the most important thing)
    4. You report it proactively on this forum.

You're not a top 750 or so faction. You're top ten and that comes with responsibilities. You're in the spotlight whether you like it or not and saying it up front is the decent and in fact, wisest thing to do. Such a thing will come out... ALWAYS... and if you're not ahead when it comes out, you never, ever will.

The above is the professional and honorable thing to do. And yes, not doing it means the opposite. The fact that at least one of the above has not been done, makes that you're suspect at the very, very least. In my book, Gree should remove the entire faction from the WD ad ban the player involved. Is that fair? Maybe, could be, but you should have known better. And the post earlier about thinking you deserve it only makes it a lot worse.

Gree, you have commented on this particular case on the forum. That means you have to provide some information on what you have done to remedy this situation, without naming any player of faction. It's out and not commenting on this specific case is just asking for another (deserved) refund surge.
    I disagree with step 2. Gree makes an error so he has to step out of the faction and miss out on the WD rewards? That's punishing him for a gree error. Unless there is some kind of guarantee he gets the rewards for "doing the right thing", that seems unfair as well.