Indian Nation has 2-3 slots for raid boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Indian Nation has 2-3 slots for raid boss

Post Count

Indian Nation has 2-3 slots for raid boss

After being absent from the upper tiers of the leaderboards for the last several wars, we are climbing again. This last war we ranked 66 and plan on top 25 or higher next war with an eventual return to our rightful place among the top ten. We knocked out the sltq goal without issue and have gained a couple of quality peeps for the next war.

Currently we have 2 possibly more spots for the raid boss and we will finish. as much as I want one of my minis to gain the prize, the syndicate comes first..

our secondary syndicate is currently in a rebuilding phase..

If interested shoot me or fuzzy a pm or better yet find me as iteachem on kakao...

We have space for the raid boss but want long term members so.. for your info

We have minimums in place for event participation and war IP..

Also a couple of general answers...

We require...

Kakao.. find iteachem on there

Ability to hit min ip established based on war placement goals. Going forward they will rise each war as we journey back up. Last war we wanted 50K minimum from everyone to give you an idea.

Super active participation in all syndicate events (SLTQ and Raid Boss). If you are one who doesn't want to level in events we might not be right for you.

Ability to have a target in each war. Last war we faced off against many of the top 10 teams and if your attack isnt high enough to score on those teams you will have to figure something else out. My Main account has an attack of 32 milion and my mini has an attack of 17. I think in two wars I didn't have a target with my main and in about 5 I didn't with my mini.

If that sounds good get ahold of me

Oh, and we are the original bullies of crime city.. and something tells me dear old noodles has been poking around a bit lately...
    retired

Post Count
    Uzi donation would help but we want team members who want a long term team rather than just pixel prize hunters
    retired

Steady Scribe Barlow the Redhead's Avatar
    Post Count
    If this sounds appealing to you, don't miss this oppertunity--it won't be around forever!

Bump for bullies, bump for Nation👊
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball

Post Count
    24/27 on raid boss.. 1 slot left. We don't need the uzis to complete it just to farm or give to our camper sydicate.

Hit me up on kakao
    retired

Post Count
    5/15 on 26/27

Still 3 days remaining
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...