Its done and over with, fair last warning - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its done and over with, fair last warning

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow oh my! OMG! Reading through a lot and this guy seemed loved! Ahh I love these forums more and more! Can't wait to get in on the action!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    "Last" warning. Lol yeah, ok, I have seen you change your mind over and over.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wise decision Ferry.Take care and best of luck with you latest and most difficult endeavor of all: mini Ferr. Fighting SUP/PUN will look like a walk in the park but you'll notice this is infinitely more fun and even more expensive .

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Wise decision Ferry.Take care and best of luck with you latest and most difficult endeavor of all: mini Ferr. Fighting SUP/PUN will look like a walk in the park but you'll notice this is infinitely more fun and even more expensive .
    But totally, 1000% more gratifying!!!

Consistent Contributor Maddog's Wife's Avatar
    Post Count
    Best wishes, Ferr! We look forward to visiting someday when you make your way over to the states. Many thanks for spending your last months with us. Enjoy your free time...and rest up...babies are much more demanding (and rewarding) of your time.

Banned
    Post Count
    But of course it's hard to just up and go from addiction that took several years... hopefully it's overcome now and you can eventually be off it completely.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    With all buildings and units gone it is a relief to feel detached from this game. I can recommend to do it this way. If one were not to destroy the units one would remain junked to the game.

A last fair warning to you all, this is not a level playing field as I have said so many times already. No game has a truly level playing field but with this amount of money involved please realise many have a lot to gain from this and they do.

This is it, account closed and see you all on the other side :
    Yours,
    Hey Ferr,

I am retired too my friend but not quite ready to blow up my base yet. I will stretch it out for as long as I feel willing by spending no gold or little gold. Maybe in 20 years we will bring the old band back together for another FERR vs. PIRATES epic showdown for old times sake even if we have to do it on crutches and wheelchairs and pay some young whipper snapper to tap our iPads and iPhones for us. LOL
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!