SoM (Top 150) looking for active & good stats daily players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SoM (Top 150) looking for active & good stats daily players

Post Count

SoM (Top 150) looking for active & good stats daily players

Sons of Mars is a 58-members size guild. We finished 106 and 114 in the last 2 wars.

Looking for long-staying daily active members to join us. No campers allowed. Group of active friends who would like to come over together can be arranged.

If you are interested, PM me with your name/level/stats.

Gem usage is optional and up to individual. We have among us mid, low, and non-gem users. Use of GroupMe chat is required for quests and war coordination.

Post Count
    Inactives members are removed. Looking for active replacement. Preference is players above level 100, stats ratio at least 80,000/level, min. 15k CP, use groupme chat, participate in all GLTQs to achieve guild targets. Teamwork and communications are valued. 9 spots available. Group coming over together can be considered. PM me. Thanks.

Post Count
    Bumpity bump bump!

Lurker
    Post Count

Interested in joining

Quote Originally Posted by Pellican View Post
    Sons of Mars is a 58-members size guild. We finished 106 and 114 in the last 2 wars.

Looking for long-staying daily active members to join us. No campers allowed. Group of active friends who would like to come over together can be arranged.

If you are interested, PM me with your name/level/stats.

Gem usage is optional and up to individual. We have among us mid, low, and non-gem users. Use of GroupMe chat is required for quests and war coordination.
    Hi...just checking the requirements for joining group...I've 2 accounts and 1-2 friends who may follow my jump... Daily frequent player but none gem users..finish with over 35 k points for both my accounts..Andrew.lvl141/9.2mil, lvl64/3.6mil att... Can you also revert current RBs progress and guild bonuses?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew6662 View Post
    Hi...just checking the requirements for joining group...I've 2 accounts and 1-2 friends who may follow my jump... Daily frequent player but none gem users..finish with over 35 k points for both my accounts..Andrew.lvl141/9.2mil, lvl64/3.6mil att... Can you also revert current RBs progress and guild bonuses?
    Hi Andrew, please read your PM. Cheers!

Post Count
    Finished Top 100 last war. Still seeking active players with good stats. 5 spots available. Reply to thread for any enquiries, please. Thank you.