unable to transfer the game! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: unable to transfer the game!

Post Count
    CJ is there any actual date or time when this issue is meant to be fixed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Different code.
    Out of everything, you choose this, and to say that?

Come on man...

Do your job. Give us an update on when I can get my game off my iPad and onto my iPhone.

Post Count
    Yeah I agree do you're job and give us some more information about the issue clearly you're developers have set a time fix set for this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you please give us an update on the STATUS of fixing this issue? The Modern War community deserves better communication about this issue. An update is NOT to much to ask for.

Post Count
    Well some of us need our accounts transferring, it's like I'll end up losing mine in a couple of days if gree doesn't get this sorted, I know people have backed up and restored their accounts on new devices but it as failed and gave em a lvl 1 I Cba with that it's easy enough just to use the system which they made which they should be able to fix easy Enough, they get enough money of people already they don't need anymore money making schemes they just need to do their job.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    It would be really nice for gree to tell someone to shut their pie hole once in a while.. the one person in here who's posted 8 or 9 times needs to chill the f** out.

A game transfer isn't the end of the world. Understandably if its from the heart bleed virus it will take a bit but if its actually from people selling their accounts(which happens often) then why doesn't gree become the middle man and make some money off of it.
    The thing is that for quite a while I regularly move between phone and iPad as the game is better on the iPad but portable when needs to be on the phone. Problem now is that mine is also stuck on iPad which means due to work I can't play it during the day. The downside for Gree is that I take part in all events and although I use hold to finish crate events I try and get as many using cash hits first. I'm not going to now pay more gold as I miss out on opens due to not being able to transfer. This was also the case during the last battle weekend when I scored fewer points for my team due to less accessibility.

Banned
    Post Count
    Your aggressive post is baseless and made with an assumption as to why the previously working feature is now not working. There are many stating in the multiple threads on this subject that would simply like to transfer their game between devices for various reasons other than to sell, swap, or whatever with their player.

Adding to more frustration by the players is that the mod came on and answered a random question rather than the issue itself. I myself was a bit baffled by that. I'm also baffled by the allowing of multiple thread creations of the same topic by the mods. But hey, I'm not a mod and this is not my forum.

Just cut the guy some slack, he clearly wants to transfer his player regardless of what you think his true intentions are.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Guys, we have several threads on this topic. We would like to just keep one thread open to discussion and updates.

I have provided below the original thread where we will continue to post the latest updates. Please refer to that thread. We understand that this is frustrating and appreciate your patience while we are looking into this!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game
    !
    We have 1 thread without any real answer which is why people keep creating new one's. Some kind of official response would be nice other than "we're working on it". I think people are looking for a time estimate. We pay a lot of hard earned money to play this game & we expect things to work & if they get broke, expect them to get fixed in a timely manner.

Post Count
    Getting nervous ....still on iPad ....used to switch btw iPad and phone ...travel and fight on iPad bigger screen....
    Tryin to keep it cool ...and hope ing for a quick fix ....last time when gree turn of transfer ...was for a long time ...pls fix this as fast as u can guys ...and also if once in a while somebody would jump in from mods and give us a update on what's happening beside ....it's another code ....would be great . Thx .
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    still waiting

Post Count
    My mate got an email from Gree saying that transfer is back up and running, when we both tried to see if it works still got the error, any new updates? And gree shouldn't be saying it's working when it isn't....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnexploda View Post
    My mate got an email from Gree saying that transfer is back up and running, when we both tried to see if it works still got the error, any new updates? And gree shouldn't be saying it's working when it isn't....
    Not working for me still either......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    Well at least Tardavic is active on the MW forum! no one is on KA and in KA you have not been able to transfer the game between devices for months and actually probably just over a year. Hope MW will not be the same issue. KA has lost many people as well because of people not wanting to start over. Please Tardavic provide an update to reassure us that MW transfer will be fixed. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Not working for me still either......

( I've already spoken to 5/6 people who are gonna quick if they can't get the transfer back up, people need it so they can get on daily between iPhone and iPad, I know loads quit when KA transfer was down I think it was down for a year I'm not to sure if that's correct but if so I reckon give it a week or so people will start quitting

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnexploda View Post
    ( I've already spoken to 5/6 people who are gonna quick if they can't get the transfer back up, people need it so they can get on daily between iPhone and iPad, I know loads quit when KA transfer was down I think it was down for a year I'm not to sure if that's correct but if so I reckon give it a week or so people will start quitting
    You and your fellow whiners should sell your base and quit then
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Post Count
    i do not understand why u all just dont send it in to gree and transfer it..as many threads as i have seen on this in the past 2 weeks u could have done had ur game X-fered...i highly doubt anyone will quit the game over this issue..if they do gree wont miss it in revenue anyways