Falling Feathers new epic boss, same problems - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Falling Feathers new epic boss, same problems

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the difficulty in summoning a boss is causing many people that usually would gem to finish these events to just skip them. it makes no sense at all why gree is making it so difficult to get them to spawn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    the difficulty in summoning a boss is causing many people that usually would gem to finish these events to just skip them. it makes no sense at all why gree is making it so difficult to get them to spawn.
    In my opinion, I do believe this is originally the way they intended to be. I mean, if every action made a boss appear, why bother with it? Just make a summon button like Raid Bosses.

You may think this will keep people from spending but no gem spenders in our guild have yet to say "I'm not gonna do it because it's hard to spawn bosses." We're a 60 member guild so more then 3/4 of our guild are big spenders. It doesn't matter how hard Gree makes it, big spenders are still going to do everything it takes to get the reward.

In a wild guess on why Gree is doing this, perhaps it's to make people level up. So far, everything they have done is to try to get all the mini's to level. Higher levels means less CP, and less CP means more money for Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I disagree. I am in a top ten guild and most of the guild is not going for 100. A few have quit as well.

I am lvl 154 with 127m attack and this one is very hard for me. If its hard for someone with a 127m hit how hard is it for most in my range who have much lower attack? I am a "big spender" as you call it and all these events do is make me want to quit this game.
    Last edited by Dogs Pizza; 04-11-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    "Then I'll get on my knees and pray
    We don't get fooled again
    Don't get fooled again
    No, no!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Meet the new boss
    Same as the old boss"

Fitting, no? HT to The Who :-)

Post Count
    I'd totally sodomize GREE right now if I could. With something either covered with rust or splinters so as to avoid whatever nasty VDs they have.

Only killing for Guild Dailies, not even bothering to try for 100 this time. Managed it last time, but it was costly. Not getting a single gem from me this time.

EDIT - Suppose I should mention that at least they dropped the gold required per hit, it's no longer 1,000 x Boss Lv for the bracket I'm in. HP is still too bloody high though.
    Last edited by Lys; 04-11-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Lurker
    Post Count
    Top 50 guild.. Usually have 15-20 going for the 100.. Not this time, too difficult to spawn boss.

It's stupid to have the boss so difficult to spawn. About 1/3 the gems from our guild.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    with the reduced spawning rates; completing this event is akin to another job. This event is a pass for me; and I'm still under level 150.

not gonna do it; and oh yeah, the who reference is spot on !

Post Count
    I have no problems getting the boss to spawn but it has a lot more HP than the last boss event. Last boss event I could kill up to boss 27 with one free hit. This boss I got to 8. The 9th took two free hits. I'm under 150.

I won't be trying past what it takes to get the guild daily done, especially since I'm aiming for level 8 on the building and will not spend that much on gold attacks.
    Last edited by the_bob; 04-12-2014 at 12:47 PM. Reason: fixed autocorrect typos

Post Count
    same for me as "the_bob", after a few times of attacking others and restarting the game i can always get the boss to summon, but its hp is ridiculously high!! Im level 117 and it took me 6 gold hits to kill a level 14 boss!!

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The triggering problem seems to be solved.

A building event and a boss event together is a bad combination as you need two times gold.
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Havent been able to spawn a boss in 11 hours now. Depleted both stamina and energy multiple times, and still, she wont spawn. Tried exiting, and coming back; nothing. Deleted the program and reinstalled; nothing... I am at a loss now.
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Boss is hard to summon and exp is high. Level 48 is 245 exp. Ridiculous. Dont know wether i should continue or just stop. Why gree why?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    The triggering problem seems to be solved.

A building event and a boss event together is a bad combination as you need two times gold.
    raid baron...raid!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Haven't read all this but agree the triggering is now just a total joke - like so much of this game has become since Xmas. After 3 days I've done just six bosses on one account and ten on the other. The thing is I really don't care that much anymore. The only way to stay remotely competitive is to either mortgage your future to Gree or cheat like heck!
    Last edited by sister morphine; 04-12-2014 at 11:16 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    It doesn't matter how hard Gree makes it, big spenders are still going to do everything it takes to get the reward.
    That's probably the root of the problem. Gree just want those people's money even though they're a small percentage of the players even amongst spenders. Everybody else can go hang. The solution lies in the hands of the biggest spenders but involves them putting their egos aside for a while in the common cause.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"