Dwarven Designs - LTB - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwarven Designs - LTB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    At least the units were pretty good!
    This! While I would love the bonus to be more useful... These limited time building quests are finally allowing us to buy powerful units with our gold... something we've been asking Gree to give us for a long time. The best part is it appears the new buildings may be becoming a more regular occurrence. At least I hope!

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like the new building quests. gives us a use for gold and lets us get nice new units.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    So some new player today can have two of those eventually, but not me because apparently I'm supposed to know that once you tear it down it's gone forever, unlike every other building in this game.
    Limited Time Buildings are possible to be built only during event - so nobody can build witch's lair since that LTB quest is finished. Only can upgrade after so upgrading two simultanously during quest if sb has problems with gold - is kinda stupid idea. Build two - upgrade only one...

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The last upgrade did cost me 12.5 m gold. Dont need the bonus but like the units.
    The Red Baron TRB

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The bonus on the last one was odd as the event ended after the war was over for which they gave the boost.