GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwarven Designs - LTB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Dwarven Designs - LTB

Below is a list of the unmodded upgrade costs and times. There's too many variances of mods to list all the combinations.

Costs

1. 210,500
    2. 350,800
    3. 584,700
    4. 974,500
    5. 1,624,200
    6. 2,707,000
    7. 4,511,700
    8. 7,519,600
    9. 12,532,600
    10. 25,065,250

Times

1. 24
    2. 27
    3. 39
    4. 47
    5. 55
    6. 63
    7. 71
    8. 79
    9. 87
    10. 95

Payouts

1. 2,101
    2. 4,202
    3. 7,354
    4. 11,556
    5. 16,808
    6. 23,111
    7. 30,464
    8. 38,869
    9. 48,323
    10. 63,030
    Last edited by Euchred; 04-10-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    unmodified payouts
    1 2101
    2 4202
    3 7354
    4 11556
    5 10808
    6 23111
    7 30465
    8 38869
    9 48323
    10 63030

Post Count
    Thanks for the info Euchred

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    wow how do you get this info.... lol thanks man

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    does this one mean we can get level 11 buildings now? or does it just add to the total number of buildings we can upgrade at once?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In my boost i have max building upgrade +4... Just means you can upgrade one more building. lol. worthless at this point in the game.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    wow how do you get this info.... lol thanks man
    Np, costs are just the pervious upgrade x 1.67 except the last one is x2 for some reason. Times are a case of history repeating itself and payouts follow a modified Fibonacci sequence.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    In my boost i have max building upgrade +4... Just means you can upgrade one more building. lol. worthless at this point in the game.
    I don't really care for the boost/mod either but at least they're putting one on there. We might strike gold at some point.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have 5 upgrades at once right now, have not been able to use that many at once in a long time. only buildings not at 10 are the LE buildings and those are too expensive to do more than 1 or 2 at a time

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    I don't really care for the boost/mod either but at least they're putting one on there. We might strike gold at some point.
    Agreed. On a positive note... at least this boost last longer than one war.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    The irony being those who can afford to upgrade to level 10 probably don't need a +1 buildings anyway. I have +7 and +8 on those already, so meh!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    The irony being those who can afford to upgrade to level 10 probably don't need a +1 buildings anyway. I have +7 and +8 on those already, so meh!
    I will do this quest. Not because I care about the final unit, bonus but because it gives me something to do besides this stupid epic boss quest. At level 200 it's a joke.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was never fortunate enough to get multiple upgrades. In a lower guild at that time. Would really like to be able to have theses bonuses. However, up in the high levels where the 200s live, you can't overvault as you get plundered. So not much use to the players that don't have the bonus either.
    Guild: Rangers of the North- top 150 free player guild - 849-487-037
    --- Jesters gonna raid ya ---

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Shoot me

If I posted my address, would someone come shoot me in the head so I quit playing this entirely arbitrary piece of garbage game?

As if it weren't bad enough that I started playing back in the day when it was GOOD to level up, I had to persist in thinking I could, you know, have my own guild and welcome newbies. Then I didn't get the memo that you were supposed to make your guild members jump around to complete quests you otherwise could not.

Well I got all cynical and thought I should really go all out- like selling buildings so I could get the cash to collect the units from this building quest. (And thanks everyone who would tell me to just over-vault: see above regarding how I get tortured because I leveled up back then.) In spite of tearing down my second engineering building for the temporary cash and rebuilding it now, and in spite of having multis that can still build a second witches' lair, I sold a witches lair to get some cash only to discover I can't rebuild it. So some new player today can have two of those eventually, but not me because apparently I'm supposed to know that once you tear it down it's gone forever, unlike every other building in this game.

Seriously, somebody come smash my phone and iPads in case I ever spend another dime on this thing. If I do, I hope you'll do the decent thing and put me in a graveyard for my persistent and intractable stupidity.

Does Gree deliberately try to come up with he least reasonable way to run this thing?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The only people who can finish this quest, probably don't need to upgrade another building. The ones who could benefit from the increase in the number of buildings you can upgrade, can't possible complete it.
    My original game completed it, and can now upgrade 9 buildings at the same time! The only problem is that I only have 7 buildings that are not level 10. And all of them have upgrade costs ranging from 2.5 million up to @9 million. Most of the time now, I'm not upgrading anything.

This is a great bonus, if you can only upgrade 1 building, but completely worthless for me. At least the units were pretty good!
    Purple Squirrel