Transfer by funzio ID in iOS disabled again?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer by funzio ID in iOS disabled again?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unhappy Transfer by funzio ID in iOS disabled again?

I just tried to link my account to funzio id but failed. I couldn't even sign in or create a new account. Any mod can explain this?

Post Count
    The ID is buggy. I Logged in yesterday, so I could make a transfer today, but now I only get the notification that de login didn't work. Creating a new one doesn't work either.
    There goes my plan to start using my new Phone....
    Add me: 538 731 299

Post Count
    In-game transfers have been broken for months despite Gree saying otherwise.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    I have made three successful transfers in the past week, just adding my own experiences to the conversation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by exxar View Post
    The ID is buggy. I Logged in yesterday, so I could make a transfer today, but now I only get the notification that de login didn't work. Creating a new one doesn't work either.
    There goes my plan to start using my new Phone....
    i backed up my old iPhone to iTunes then reinstalled on the new one albeit i had the same account on both phones just factory reset the old phone job was good

Post Count
    Yo General Dudus does that definitely work? I have just got a new iphone and the funzio id doesn't seem to be working. I have my current phone backed up on the cloud and on my mac but didn't think that just downloading from the cloud to the new phone will also transfer my profile over.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Me too

Yep, funzio ID not working, now my main game is stranded on my iPad......will this get fixed?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any news on this?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I attempted to transfer accts also (ipad to ipad)- but was not able to create a Funzio ID.
    Ticket sent.

Post Count
    Some information on this would be useful. Have sent a couple of tickets over the last few days and all I have had back is the automated response.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Prolly has to do again with the 50% gold sale.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    i sent a ticket in also explaining in detail and got auto response pisses me off bcuz its like they dont even read, just skim it for key words and copy and paste some BS. then u have to wait 5 more days after sending the same message twice

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy Smalls View Post
    Yo General Dudus does that definitely work? I have just got a new iphone and the funzio id doesn't seem to be working. I have my current phone backed up on the cloud and on my mac but didn't think that just downloading from the cloud to the new phone will also transfer my profile over.
    i had mine backed up to iTunes got new phone backed up old phone inserted sim in new phone plugged into computer then prompted if wanted to restore from back up which i did and it put it on new phone

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm having trouble too. Gree said to delete game, reinstall, then create new funzio ID. I keep getting "create account failed, try again". I've tried deleting and reinstalling several times. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to transfer from iOS to a new iOS. I have to send my damaged "old" device back in a few days so I need to get this resolved.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by --JAM-- View Post
    I'm having trouble too. Gree said to delete game, reinstall, then create new funzio ID. I keep getting "create account failed, try again". I've tried deleting and reinstalling several times. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to transfer from iOS to a new iOS. I have to send my damaged "old" device back in a few days so I need to get this resolved.
    Same here
    Extras