Transfer by funzio ID in iOS disabled again? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transfer by funzio ID in iOS disabled again?

Post Count
    My old phone is messed up and wont boot up...so I have NO access to get on that phone. I got a new phone and went into the game transfer on that phone and selected new and put in my info and it wont transfer...it keeps saying "transfer account failed, please try again" is it just messed up or do I need to access my account through my old phone to get it transferred to my new phone?

Post Count
    Yes I am affected as well. I haven't started using my brand new phone bought 3 days ago because of this.

Dear GREE, please do the right thing and start taking manual transfer requests until you fix the problem. Please.

Post Count
    they are doing manual requests just takes long, and whats sucks is no mods even say anything about the problem

Post Count
    update....they must be doing manual...because I got a reply back from my email to them and they just asked me to provide a bunch of info on my account and they will help transfer it.....I just haven't done it because it looks like I might get my phone fix today. We will see how it all works out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gonna affected me too. I normally play on my iPad but I am going away over Easter and tried transferring it to my iPhone so wouldn't have to take the iPad. Sucks big time

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same issue in MW as CC. My games stuck on iPad and want to move them back to phone so I can play on the move when at work!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Funzio ID system is currently wonked since we made some security changes. It's being worked on but if you submit a ticket we can do manual account transfers if necessary.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Funzio ID system is currently wonked since we made some security changes. It's being worked on but if you submit a ticket we can do manual account transfers if necessary.
    But can you get it done before war....? No.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for the reply oracle, but is there a timescale? Last time it went down it took 6 months to fix! And for those of us who swap devices for better gameplay we are screwed!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm having same issue. My id I have used before is no longer working.
    Can't even create new one or login with funzio id.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply oracle, but is there a timescale? Last time it went down it took 6 months to fix! And for those of us who swap devices for better gameplay we are screwed!
    Shouldn't take that long. From what I've heard it's related to the security changes we made after Heartbleed was revealed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Shouldn't take that long. From what I've heard it's related to the security changes we made after Heartbleed was revealed.
    Any idea or estimated date to rectify this security changes? I can't log in with my Funzio ID or even transfer to my new gadget.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Heart bleed??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Heart bleed is a new computer virus going around the internet.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    will this be fixed with the new release that is currently being tested in Beta?