goals and rival list

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: goals and rival list

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lightbulb goals and rival list

When gree changes the rival list they should have changes the goals. I have a hood that is on the win 100 consecutive PvP. I have gotten into high 80's only to have someone beat me with a million or more D below My Attack. with this new rival list, which I hate, getting 100 wins is boring, pointless, and certainly not worth the little reward that goes with it. So, either change the goals and rewards or change rival list back to where it was people your own lvl.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ardiamonds View Post
    When gree changes the rival list they should have changes the goals. I have a hood that is on the win 100 consecutive PvP. I have gotten into high 80's only to have someone beat me with a million or more D below My Attack. with this new rival list, which I hate, getting 100 wins is boring, pointless, and certainly not worth the little reward that goes with it. So, either change the goals and rewards or change rival list back to where it was people your own lvl.
    It's always *crickets* with gree bro. We learned a long time ago they aren't listening.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    this PvP is super fun with the new rivals list.....
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Steady Scribe
    home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    Post Count
    Looks like I can get some free time.
    I can not believe how much time it took to type this accomplishing pointless signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post