Vault Changes! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vault Changes!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think it's a bad idea to move the vault as well. Especially the way they're doing it...How many people just naturally vault they're money without even looking at the screen? I know I do. Surprise surprise, they put the gem purchase button where the vault used to be. How many people do you think will now accidentally by gems while intending to vault their cash just by second nature clicking?

Gree never ceases to amaze me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Seriously!!! What a waste of time developing this change, why not make some modifications that actually improve the game not detract even more from it.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapOpera View Post
    ...Current timeline is submit 2.4 binary to Apple this Friday, 4/11, then wait hopefully not too long for them to approve. Once it's approved, we decided to go or not on our end, then push the new one out...
    SnapOpera, is it a "Go" or "No Go" on 2.4? The average Apple app review takes 5-days unless there are some issues. Will you provide us an update? Thanks!

Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up but replacing the location of the vault with buying gems is not smart at all!

I do the motions of protecting my money without thinking about and now moving it so that it's harder to access just makes it all the more annoying.

Also, will there be a new vault value? The current one is not useful unless you are beginner.

Please move the vault back to where it was.
    Thanks!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hey SnapOpera, hope you guys at Gree are reading this General thread-- sounds like update problems already!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...reaks-The-Game!

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You have to select a server after the installation of the new update
    !production" works for me with new IOS update
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

update opening page is weird

When you install the app update, the opening page shows 10 possible servers and it says "select a server." This is extremely confusing and Gree should fix it!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

move the vault back

Quote Originally Posted by Vixia. View Post
    Why move the vault? It's perfectly good where it is. I use the vault more often than my inventory, and I want to access it easy and not click, click and click to reach it.
    I completely agree! Every time I make some gold, I put it in my vault. It's awkward now--too many steps to get to the vault. please move it back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you want to take good bits from Dragon Realms (Legends of War as it's now called) why don't you just do away with the vault, have no limits and make it unraidable. OK I know you cannot raid people for gold in LoW and it will take the fun out of the game for some but at least we can save up for our big upgrades and only have to remember to collect our buildings before someone else does.
    Seriously Gree put the vault back where it was and increase the limit.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We have now buildings and specials in the inventory,
    if you fill the building with the list of all we have with level, income per hour, ... its fine if not erase it as its empty

Specials may be the artifical intelligence i did not buy therfore empty too
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Please put back the vault. And increase it for the high lvl players.

Lurker
    Post Count

spoiling the fun by moving the Vault

Part of the fun of this game is that action can be fast moving. The Vault is close to being the most used feature. By moving it off the main menu, you are slowing down the game and adding a frustration factor which is really annoying for people using slower devices like phones. What a terrible change.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's almost like they've put the "Add Funds" icon in the Vault's old position so that people might accidentally buy gems...

This change is extremely frustrating and poor UX. Put it back where it was please

Post Count
    Yeah, I don't really use the vault much, but it's really annoying that you moved yet another bloody "Purchase items (i.e. bend over the table and hold onto its edge) button in its place.

Pathetic.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree, why are you fixing something (the vault) that's not broken???!! Why don't the developers spend their time on something more useful (ex., increasing the max vault protection) instead of making navigation on the game more cumbersome?