Vault Changes! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vault Changes!

Post Count
    Could you tell us, in the new Inventory option, what is under the tabs "Buildings" and "Specials"... Because they are empty, what is their interest ?

Adding features, why not, but at least you could explain what it is about, even in one word...

Post Count
    For what it's worth, I'm extremely unhappy with the vault's new location. Since it's now off the profile screen, there's a considerable delay in being able to access it relative to how things were before.

I'd really prefer it back in the old location.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    I do not like the new Vault Location! Please remove the "ADD FUNDS" from the menu. The Add Funds is really a duplication of what you can already do at the Top of the playing screen.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    New vault location sucks big time. A wrong GUI decision for sure.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    remove ADD FUNDS button in menu, it is unnecessary. put back the VAULT there or make all collected gold go automatically in vault.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stupid change of vault. Please change it back. Relocate the buy units button. No one uses it.

Post Count
    I agree with the vault change. This was a terrible decision. You already have a add funds button at the top of the screen. There is no need for it in its current location. Please replace the add funds button with the vault.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    remove ADD FUNDS button in menu, it is unnecessary. put back the VAULT there or make all collected gold go automatically in vault.
    Vault used to be a 2 step actions..now it takes 3 steps.
    Add Funds already at top of screen in a 1 step action. Why take the place of vault?

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Please put the vault back where it was.
    Please increase the vault limit I can no longer save for upgrades on my higher earning buildings (bored now).
    And it irks me that you put ADD FUNDS in place of the vault - this is black hat UX, intentionally trying to dupe us into accidentally spending money. Trust has dropped now.

Thank you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MissD View Post
    Please put the vault back where it was.
    Please increase the vault limit I can no longer save for upgrades on my higher earning buildings (bored now).
    And it irks me that you put ADD FUNDS in place of the vault - this is black hat UX, intentionally trying to dupe us into accidentally spending money. Trust has dropped now.

Thank you
    Well here's the solution for your boredom: go overvault to get enough money for your building upgrades! I guarantee it will be anything but boring! LOL

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Open Support Request To Move Vault

Everyone open a support request to move vault back to its original location. I've already sent a request in. I ask all of you who do not like this change to do the same. Gree and Kingdom Age support can ignore all the messages in this forum. However, if they get bombarded with support requests for this it will gain more attention.