Full assault still plays like crap on android..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Full assault still plays like crap on android..

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count

Full assault still plays like crap on android..

This is completely unacceptable. This was a MAJOR problem last event, and you incompetent "developers" don't seem to have even made the slightest effort to resolve any of the issues that Android users are experiencing during this event.

Fix it now!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Destroy it!. Only way to fix it. And award everyone 100 gold haha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree king Dante its bad enough that the event is a chore even if it worked the way it should, but the force closes and time being wrong is only a few of the problems
    I

Banned
    Post Count
    I didn't upgrade beyond 4.0, and am having FEWER issues.
    It still works rather poorly, but at least I can SEE the event.
    For me, that's good enough.

Lurker
    Post Count

take it easy people

Come now fellas...they fixed the reward page. Ya so I can't be sure when my time is running out before my last deploy or who actually has a flag on a node or how many deploys my enemies might have on some nodes or how long it takes to find and deploy units from my army or get the dialog function to work some of the time but hey..they fixed the rewards page.

Post Count
    Everything including the GUI works like crap on Android because Android is crap. Dalvik is basically running in emulation so problems and slowness is expected. Gree can't put lipstick on a pig and win a beauty contest. You bought a garbage OS so why act surprised? Android developers have also have to fight with audio latency that can be 50 times as long as it is on iOS, making many types of music apps unusable. Then with device fragmentation and OS fragmentation it is impossible for a developer to make one stable Android App. Meanwhile iOS 7 is used by close to 90% of iOS users.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post
    Everything including the GUI works like crap on Android because Android is crap. Dalvik is basically running in emulation so problems and slowness is expected. Gree can't put lipstick on a pig and win a beauty contest. You bought a garbage OS so why act surprised? Android developers have also have to fight with audio latency that can be 50 times as long as it is on iOS, making many types of music apps unusable. Then with device fragmentation and OS fragmentation it is impossible for a developer to make one stable Android App. Meanwhile iOS 7 is used by close to 90% of iOS users.
    Sounds like an Apple fanboy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    and what about the leaderboard? showing different score at top left hand corner and in the ranking list....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno!!! View Post
    Come now fellas...they fixed the reward page. Ya so I can't be sure when my time is running out before my last deploy or who actually has a flag on a node or how many deploys my enemies might have on some nodes or how long it takes to find and deploy units from my army or get the dialog function to work some of the time but hey..they fixed the rewards page.
    Yeah as usual, they fix one thing and ignore other major issues and create more new issues every time... Last FA i got popups saying if we won a battle or a war, now... Nothing!
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE we appreciate that you took ur time and develop this event but i have to say that ur developers are not capable enough to create a even glitch free or error free. From first FA almost whole of my faction up. Event has to be fun not only fish others for big units.

Post Count
    Agree NO fun to play on android.

After 10 minutes I deployed 10 units! Pressed deploy nothing happened ! press multiple times on deploy! and the game deployed 5 times on 1 Node!

Wich units? Yeah the first 10 I know, but the other 4 deploys? No clue? Gree MUST fix this!!!
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Post Count
    When I try to choose units from army it force closes. Outside my main army no issues other than the usual flacky os

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When gree cant make certain types of events work on both IOS and on Android, they should cancel these types of events. It is just unfair and we lose faith in this ever getting better.
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Post Count
    Well said krabbie also as I posted in the update thread.

Mine is on the new update and fa is still a waste of time,took me 5 mins to try and load units to deploy then it crashed,had to restart my phone tried again,guess what,yep it did it again and then the battle was over,great update lmao!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Where's the Winners list for last 24 hr Full Assault Araks Basin!