Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Missing two rings, also gone from inventory
    Last edited by bravo 6 vk; 04-15-2014 at 05:17 AM.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

What do I do with the dice?

Loot Purchase

Do anyone found any Loot that can be purchased
    | Sony |
    Disfunktion Inc

Yeh - I rage quitted in December. Controlled my rage. Returned. Finished the event for 3000G. Got skrewed on knucks (1/10 registered) and rings (6/10 registered).

Didn't think to count how many I actually dropped but suspicions brought me back here.

I feel another rage coming on. Gree - ur such a bunch of morons.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    I got 2 rings now, and it didnt count

Thatīs odd, all rings and knuckles that dropped for me were counted for. Maybe itīs bad wifi or data-connection issue?

Yep they do drop and count...IF....and ONLY IF....you tap slowly...so yeah....rip off!! 78 dice 48 knuckles and 17+ rings...

Yup - it's definitely not registering what you get. Just did Ellis Island Crazy Jeff. I dropped 3 rings but it only registered 2.

Be wary guys and when you drop one see if it registers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepi View Post
    Thatīs odd, all rings and knuckles that dropped for me were counted for. Maybe itīs bad wifi or data-connection issue?

Danielle's Dice 90A/110D ...

Quote Originally Posted by handyblank View Post
    Yup - it's definitely not registering what you get. Just did Ellis Island Crazy Jeff. I dropped 3 rings but it only registered 2.

Be wary guys and when you drop one see if it registers.

I am getting rings but they aren't updating only inventory nor do they update the goal achievement

Got the first 3 rings and then it stopped counting the next two.

After the item drops dont touch it or jeff. Immediately check your goals if it didnt count wait a min and check your goals again it should be there. Its working for me just had 3 rings that didnt count right away but eventually counted. Its bull **** we have to find tricks to make the game work correctly but its our only option.

Oh and those that sent in tickets I am secretly laughing at you for thinking that gree will do anything. Unless its a little maintenance like issue you will never get help from customer service. Most ppl gave up sending in tickets long ago

Should I try and complete the ltq (I'm on 5/15 for regular) or try and shoot for the Knuckles/Rings? My max energy is 1530 and I have 40 gold.. Don't know if I should risk trying to get the good prizes with mods or just get the decent prizes that come when you complete the ltq.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Still got just less then 3 days left. Go for the rings and Knucks, much more worth it then doing the ltq

Quote Originally Posted by Ron burgundy no1 View Post
    Still got just less then 3 days left. Go for the rings and Knucks, much more worth it then doing the ltq
    Alright, thanks
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

right down the street, the house on the left
    Hitting crazy jeff on Ellis Island. Seems to be dropping pretty good uzis, and 4 knuckles so far.. the ppl u attack need to have the little "?" Loot bag where it says the required energy meaning they will drop **something** sry if someone already mentioned this, didnt wanna read 6 pages. Happy huntin