24-Hour Full Assault Event Starting Today at 2 PM - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 24-Hour Full Assault Event Starting Today at 2 PM

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We will be having a short Full Assault event today starting at 2 PM, which will run for 24 hours.

The wars in this event will be 60 minutes long, each one with three battles of 20 minutes apiece. We will be posting the prize list today in this thread.

Good luck to all of our commanders!
    Lol. This is just too funny. They must be really desperate for $$. If you are desperate for money, maybe you should think about customer satisfaction and how to make players happy instead of trying to milk a mule that's getting old and tired

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here is a thought, maybe Gree should make it so that you can't use units in your Army. That would alleviate complaints about losing stats and truly get rid of excess units.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No it wouldn't.

Post Count
    Think i might just join Ferr and dump all my units starting with Axis breaker!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Btw, how does increasing the amount of time per war from 30 min to 60 min make the event any better? Weren't most people complaining about the amount of time they had to spend on the event? So now instead of staying on your phone 30min, you got to stick around for 1 hr. Lmfao. What an improvement.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Where's my prize list?

Post Count
    Hopefully the factions are not locked so we can drop out if it's the same rubbish as before,I think a lot will do passive wars or try a war and if they are behind just give up and save units and collect the free ones.

As said before it's too time consuming and you haven't got much time to regen with gold.

Same as wd for me on android,if they fixed how slow it is,I'd be able to get more refills in and spend more gold ,but they won't,so they're saving me money and losing out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Btw, how does increasing the amount of time per war from 30 min to 60 min make the event any better? Weren't most people complaining about the amount of time they had to spend on the event? So now instead of staying on your phone 30min, you got to stick around for 1 hr. Lmfao. What an improvement.
    Well we have to see how it pans out. But I think it's about intensity. When nodes are scored every 5 min you literally have to be on the ball for the entire duration and adjust deploys accordingly. 20 min means you could viably unload deploys at the start... And come back in 15 min. It's not much better. The event is too intensive period. But I think it will be better than 5 min battles. That is... If I was taking part... Which ATM I have decided not to.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    Where's my prize list?
    Gree still has another 13 hours till their promise of posting the prize list "today" is over with. Gree is never late, nor is Gree early, it posts information precisely when it means to.

Post Count
    This is what was happening to me last time.

I tried to get rid of the crappy 1/0,10/10 etc type units that we're not in my army and then the same ones in my army,with a total deploy of say 10/10 or 100/100 I was losing 40000 in stats.

I deployed a few 1000/1000 units to see what happened and I lost 800000, I kept testing it but it didn't matter what I deployed it took thousands sometimes hundreds of thousand for a deploy of maximum 3000 so I stopped deploying.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    This is what was happening to me last time.

I tried to get rid of the crappy 1/0,10/10 etc type units that we're not in my army and then the same ones in my army,with a total deploy of say 10/10 or 100/100 I was losing 40000 in stats.

I deployed a few 1000/1000 units to see what happened and I lost 800000, I kept testing it but it didn't matter what I deployed it took thousands sometimes hundreds of thousand for a deploy of maximum 3000 so I stopped deploying.
    Wow, I didn't think this was the reason for the complaint. I just figured people were mad because they were dumping huge units in expecting a big payout that they didn't get. Thus stat deflation.

Post Count
    Not for me bud

Post Count
    Prize list has been added to first post

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    The prize list has been posted in the first message of the thread. The event starts at 2 pm Pacific Time. For future reference, all of our events start at Pacific Time. Good luck to everyone!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nvm this post