24-Hour Full Assault Event Starting Today at 2 PM - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 24-Hour Full Assault Event Starting Today at 2 PM

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    The prize list has been posted in the first message of the thread. The event starts at 2 pm Pacific Time. For future reference, all of our events start at Pacific Time. Good luck to everyone!
    Take it you didn't read my post?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GEMH OR CJ54 can you verify whether rosters will be locked again

Consistent Contributor tnorman78's Avatar
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Make it worth all the time we have to put in. Make the rewards for FA like war..from that placement down. I bet you'd see higher gold sales then.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Sorry Gree, no time for this crappy event

I was looking forward to the last event. I have over 28k units to get rid of. Unfortunately the amount of time it takes to play this event is not worth the time or effort. I do have a life like most of the other players but having to sit and stare at the small screen for hours to play is ridiculous. There should be time to rest your eyes and take a pee. At least in WD after you have unloaded your 4 hits you can walk away for 30-40 minutes and have a life. Gree, come up with another format for getting rid of unit instead of the Full Assault Event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The prize list has been posted in the first message of the thread. The event starts at 2 pm Pacific Time. For future reference, all of our events start at Pacific Time. Good luck to everyone!
    Ok FA starts 2 pm PDT ( Pacific Daylight Time ( UTC/GMT -7 hours))

But after Nov 2´nd they change to PST so then it all get messed up again LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Mcm2013 View Post
    GEMH OR CJ54 can you verify whether rosters will be locked again
    Yes, factions will be locked for the event.

Post Count
    Pmed you cj54 ,

Steve

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Getting notifications that it has started
    Have fun, it's only a game

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Getting notifications that it has started
    Yep got notification but can't get into the event I am on iPhone 4 anyone else have the same problem?

Post Count
    has been ADDED - please excuse, but it makes a difference in this case
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @CJ

I have just 2 comments. First, I don't think you should describe this as a "short" Full Assault. It is, frankly, just the right amount of time for this event--one day. Second, it's unfortunate to drop this type of full participation team event during a work week. I'm sure it's a one time deal on a day like this, but I'm just noting for future -- 24 hours is perfection, Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday.

SIDE NOTE: With respect to WD, I think you could wisely shorten it as well. Begin it when you do, if you wish, but end it Sunday night at 10 or 11 pacific. You will see increased participation on Sunday that will more than cover the last 12-16 hours removed.

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    @CJ

I have just 2 comments. First, I don't think you should describe this as a "short" Full Assault. It is, frankly, just the right amount of time for this event--one day. Second, it's unfortunate to drop this type of full participation team event during a work week. I'm sure it's a one time deal on a day like this, but I'm just noting for future -- 24 hours is perfection, Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday.

SIDE NOTE: With respect to WD, I think you could wisely shorten it as well. Begin it when you do, if you wish, but end it Sunday night at 10 or 11 pacific. You will see increased participation on Sunday that will more than cover the last 12-16 hours removed.
    You can quit wasting your keystrokes. The entire community has been pleading since the FIRST WD event to reduce the time to 24 or 48 hours and/or to reduce the frequency of WD to at least every 4 weeks. You can see how far our pleading has gotten us. There was just one time in all of the WD events we've had where there were 4 weeks between WD starts. I can only assume that someone screwed up the date and they probably got in big trouble for it. The fact of the matter is that as long as people continue to spend, they'll keep pumping out the gold intensive events.

Post Count
    I'll not be don't ****
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Have fun with that. Ive got better things to do

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can't log on to modern war