Please help with ticket (#1506871) 8/8 unit, crate event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help with ticket (#1506871) 8/8 unit, crate event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I just got my next reply. They are saying that they know about the issue, and if you had sent in a ticket right away they would have given the unit. Since, I have sent my request the next day they won't give it. Shame on you Gree !

That's crap. They should be better than this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I just got my next reply. They are saying that they know about the issue, and if you had sent in a ticket right away they would have given the unit. Since, I have sent my request the next day they won't give it. Shame on you Gree !
    I finally got a reply similar to this one. Because I wasn't fortunate enough to have sent my ticket in time and at the convenience of when the engineer's were looking into this and handing out units, I don't get mine either.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Even if you send a ticket late it your answer shouldn't be we're not giving you the unit because you sent it late. If you spent money on the event you could take legal action if you want because you didn't get what they promised in the first place ofc the amount of money spent has to be more than 20 dollars if you live in america