GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help with ticket (#1506871) 8/8 unit, crate event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Please help with ticket (#1506871) 8/8 unit, crate event

Dear Gree,

Please help solving my ticket, that I have sent in on April 4. (#1506871) and which has not been answered since.
    I have spend 1,500 gold to get the last required unit in the 8/8 side quest in the crate event. I have in my inventory:
    8x Arowana Taker
    7x Torpedo Hurricane
    8x Path stalker
    5x PFV missile tank
    10x Assault raptor
    1x Flanker-F Attacker
    3x Chief Artillery
    8x Lead Attack officer

And I have never received the promised tank that gives 20% ground bonus, and your support seems to simply ignore me. Thank you for your help !
    V.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Good luck mate

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Again...the Tiger Strike was supposed to be a wrapper prize for getting 8/8 units AND 10/10 tokens. You only got one part of that.

I agree there is a problem though because I have an account that got 8/8 and only 9 tokens but still got the Tiger Strike.

I sent a ticket because my HLP got 8/8 but not the TS...they responded that I did not earn the wrapper.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    Again...the Tiger Strike was supposed to be a wrapper prize for getting 8/8 units AND 10/10 tokens. You only got one part of that.

I agree there is a problem though because I have an account that got 8/8 and only 9 tokens but still got the Tiger Strike.

I sent a ticket because my HLP got 8/8 but not the TS...they responded that I did not earn the wrapper.
    You only had to collect the 8/8 to get the unit.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree, what is your problem ? Why don't you honor your promises ? The quest was clear, I clearly have the 8 units required but I haven't got the prize !
    I have spent 1,500 gold to get there....will you reimburse the gold spent ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Could you at the least comment as to why you won't give the promised unit even I have got the 8 required units ? It feels really "good" to be ignored after having spent 1,500 gold for useless units !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Could you at the least comment as to why you won't give the promised unit even I have got the 8 required units ? It feels really "good" to be ignored after having spent 1,500 gold for useless units !
    Technically they have already commented that no more A-5 Tiger Strikes will be given.
    You can add to the list of complaints ticket # 1491641.
    Also collected all 8, also did not get the prize.
    Think I am going to create a new ticket...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New event has started with the same empty promise. Be very wary if you expect to get the prize after collecting all units and do not be a fool like myself spending 1,500 gold to get there...you maybe left empty handed even if you collect all units as it happened to me !

Lurker
    Post Count
    also waitting for their respond....almost 2 weeks now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kiet1984 View Post
    also waitting for their respond....almost 2 weeks now
    I just got my next reply. They are saying that they know about the issue, and if you had sent in a ticket right away they would have given the unit. Since, I have sent my request the next day they won't give it. Shame on you Gree !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just got my next reply. They are saying that they know about the issue, and if you had sent in a ticket right away they would have given the unit. Since, I have sent my request the next day they won't give it. Shame on you Gree !
    That's bull**** you could sue gree. Because you bought gold with your money to complete an event in which you did not receive the prize, and because gree says they will not give it to you regardless of time gap gives ou the right to sue gree. You also spent more than 20 on this event so it's definitely possible.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Apple seems to correct these types of issues within 4 hours and they are very friendly about it. Other companies could learn from their level of customer support.

Post Count
    Dear Gree,

Please help solving my ticket, that I have sent in on April 4. (#1506871) and which has not been answered since.
    I have spend 1,500 gold to get the last required unit in the 8/8 side quest in the crate event. I have in my inventory:
    8x Arowana Taker
    7x Torpedo Hurricane
    8x Path stalker
    5x PFV missile tank
    10x Assault raptor
    1x Flanker-F Attacker
    3x Chief Artillery
    8x Lead Attack officer

And I have never received the promised tank that gives 20% ground bonus, and your support seems to simply ignore me. Thank you for your help !
    V.
    agreed. Good luck.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You keep complaining but will continue to support gree by buying gold. Shame on you for being stupid and paying them for your misfortunes.