Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: A few ideas

A few ideas

With so many people quitting K&D, I decided to throw out a few suggestions GREE could try out. (Doubtful, but worth a shot...)

My suggestions

1) A weekly map

Lots of people want new maps to follow up kingdom of darkness, and in my opinion this would be a good way to go about it. We have the weekly EB, so you can craft a new legendary every week, what about being able to craft a new 3 star? It would add more to do, and you could fuse them, or keep them for collection.

2) More for level 100+

Sure, this isn't an original idea, but it could very well be the difference between someone quitting or staying. So here are some of my ideas:

A) GREE would either start anyone that is over level 100 back to 100 and make each level x% harder to reach each level, or set everyone back to the equivalant of what they would be with each level requiring more XP.

B) More arnor slots! Since there are obviously not going to be infinite, why not make it so that each level adds a few slots? There is really no point in a limit anyways...

C) (Maybe) More health. Health could cap off at level 150 at 700 health or something as long as it is even. (NOT something random like 607...)

D) More coming soon....

3) More quests!

Extra quests would also add reason to play the game. Maybe earning medals, armor, gold, and gems would be nice rewards. Having a trophy room area on your profile showing quest medals maybe?

I will add more to this thread later.

ALSO!! I did not post these in the suggestions thread because, 1: no one will read it and 2: its looong...

Feel free to post your own suggestions. I might add them.

Or, feel free to tell me why I am an idiot and how stupid I/my suggestions am/are. All the same to me
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

Paragon levels should fix it right up.

Adding some sort of guild quest or raid boss would be great and this has been suggested multiple times. I would think the raid boss would please many and be pretty easy if they use the ol' cut and past change color trick.

Weekly maps that rotate. Each week it's a different 3* mono element armor that can be crafted. Materials can only be farmed in that weekly map on epic. Only get access after level 100. After level 100 it's the only place you can get xp to level. Each paragon level gives an armor slot, key, fusion stones, 1 gem, gold, 5 att, 5 def.

100 paragon levels
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

I like all the ideas. They should also add a guild raid boss. Would make guilds even better.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Guild BOSS's. If you guild kills certain level they get a variation of an armor. like a EB but GB Guild BOSS based on guild level. More gems, more players, more to do means more money for gree.

Midweek for lvl 100's is so boring its dead. just collecting gold every few hours.

I like the Guild Raid Boss idea. Also have capes or different accessories that add to stats.

ive started trying out other games to see if this is what to expect from mobile free to play plat forms. it definitely is not. i started playing a game that updates every few months - not just some crappy boss - but entire new maps every few months, entire sets of new characters (it uses creatures instead of armors) - events daily and weekly - a decent pvp system with raid bosses coming soon. it also has events such as get so many points from this dungeon, and get cool rewards that runs half a month and takes a rest for claims. it still has wait to play timer that takes time to get energy back. but its very much more enjoyable to play. i guess you don't know what your missing until you've seen better (not just better - a great dev team that listen to people - and adjust accordingly)

why is it so hard to do minor updates on this game? because Gree has it.

Side Note - IF any of you watch Anime - watch Sword Art Online - i promise its a great one (and on netflix) - i saw that someone made a game for it! i was like SWEET - then it said it was made by gree.... i abandoned any hope it was decent in less than a second. until i see changes - this is a dead company who makes games like crazy, and does the most minimum updates to keep it alive.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 04-10-2014 at 08:59 AM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Dude what are you talking about?? GREE is always adding cool things. If you pay hundreds of dollars weekly you can get awesome new stuff!

Seriously though, guilds are the only reason I play. GREE(D(Yes, I did it)) really needs to pull it together. They have started adding things from 11+ but I'm not sure thats enough to keep everyone on. Adding maps like this would help I think, and if they would listen to people more and put more effort into their work they would make more money... Win win in my eyes
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

What about a goals list?

Hi guys. I don't post a lot but I like to visit and read what is going on. I am a very avid player and got 6 maxed epics on my guy. So I've been around the block. Enough about me though. Why can't Elita or someone from Jugo, the people that program and run the game under the Gree banner, make a post about their future plans about the game. Other successful games such as Minecraft and World of Warcraft love to post on their forums what it is they are working on.

I think if the programmers do this on the forums that it will help settle player disgruntlement and keep a better player base.

Also i would like to see guild bosses that can reward Epic pluses if defeated x amount of times. And a guild forge that can produce armors for the guild but the guild has to farm the materials through high level dungeons that provide a challenge for people in epic armor. And of course the forge would use gold from the guild coffer.

Dual Element Kaleidoscopic

What if they added dual element kal? Like a water kal that would hurt everything, get crit by air and double crit fire? It would also get one element bonus. And you could put them on knights with that element making them much more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF Jinx View Post
    What if they added dual element kal? Like a water kal that would hurt everything, get crit by air and double crit fire? It would also get one element bonus. And you could put them on knights with that element making them much more useful.
    Kaleidoscope crit both elements already, so really all that would happen from this is that they have a weakness. No good would come to the owners.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexistheking124 View Post
    Why can't Elita or someone from Jugo, the people that program and run the game under the Gree banner, make a post about their future plans about the game.
    because they dont have future plans sir... i started reading some of the older games like monster quest? when ever the game becomes boring, they close the servers. and you move on to the next game.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    because they dont have future plans sir... i started reading some of the older games like monster quest? when ever the game becomes boring, they close the servers. and you move on to the next game.
    At least more and more people firure out its stupid to support Gree and will spread the word. The only sad thing is that their will always be a new ignorant player base.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I wonder when *new* epics can be fused from legendaries, as the 'old' ones (up to Arborsteel Vanguard, which is the 'lastest' you can currently get), even longtime favs like Northerners or Blazeborne, are already very weak compared to some EB+.

I was 'lucky' to fuse Blazeborne 2 weeks ago, but the price to maximize this single-element armor to L99 was actually really too high in relation to its strength in battles these days I must say. It is much more 'economical' to have a good EP+ setup now than to have 3 of these old (outdated) EP+.
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-12-2014 at 05:48 PM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.