Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: A few ideas

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I wonder when *new* epics can be fused from legendaries, as the 'old' ones (up to Arborsteel Vanguard, which is the 'lastest' you can currently get), even longtime favs like Northerners or Blazeborne, are already very weak compared to some EB+.

I was 'lucky' to fuse Blazeborne 2 weeks ago, but the price to maximize this single-element armor to L99 was actually really too high in relation to its strength in battles these days I must say. It is much more 'economical' to have a good EP+ setup now than to have 3 of these old (outdated) EP+.
    Latest epic you can get is Druidic. Spirit earth epic probably the best fusable epic out there. Also northerners became fusable when arbor was fusable
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

How about a fix in the chest? Why pay 30 gems for the same crap you can get for 20? If your going to make me pay more,get a better variety of armor in the chest GREE.

Quote Originally Posted by maddog081 View Post
    How about a fix in the chest? Why pay 30 gems for the same crap you can get for 20? If your going to make me pay more,get a better variety of armor in the chest GREE.
    Would be great. Also if they actually made DP chests give Fboosts again. They havent since Gree found out players loved the Limited Edition chests which are up all the time anyway. Limited my donkey.... The DpK's is worth nothing if there is no "gift" from spending a certain amount as they use to.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Got a FBA from dark prine yesterday
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

how about a an armors menu where u can change gear and kinghts for all the diff things u do, this would also help with that fusion bug i think, and when you try to fuse smthn thats equipped somewhere it sends u to the armors menu to change it manually... as i said in a diff thread, i lost 3 armors i planned to wrk on because of this

In my opinion the best idea in this thread is guild raid bosses.

Seriously, the guild is the only thing really keeping this game afloat so anything that makes guilds more involved is by far the best option.

There's also a lot of small tweaks that could be fixed in the game to make it more enjoyable, I'm sure all of you are aware of many.

A couple things i'd like to see though, add a star knight with new starmetal armor and starmetal element bonuses to guilds, even the new starmetal armor gets smashed by most epics.

Also, update the old 4 star armors that they feed us all the time through fusions and at least make them slightly viable for people not getting EB+ armor or epics yet.
    ** We Support the 11+ movement **

GM of The Fisting 15th
    Level 75 Guild
    Top 100(Usually)
    Line: idolelite