24 full Assault tomorrow - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 full Assault tomorrow

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HaystaK760 View Post
    Lol why doesn't anyone like full assault I lost millions in stats but love the event. Maybe twice in one cycle is to much but it's only 24 hours not a big deal
    But then this guy really is

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    Your sarcasm detector didn't go off? Mine did and I'm probably 3000 miles away from him.
    Thank you kind sir...gentleman and a scholar as usual. No, your detector shouldn't ping at that one. I figured Jim Jones references were safe. Apparently too soon.

Post Count
    they made this one for FERR to see if hes gonna follow thur on his threat to test his true addiction

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    they made this one for FERR to see if hes gonna follow thur on his threat to test his true addiction
    i was thinking the exact same thing...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry thumper. Completely misunderstood. No hard feelings

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And it's funny cause all the guys crying will be dropping millions in stats tomorrow to participate then return to cry once again either play or don't quit crying

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is a common belief. And I agree with it.

What is this a business or a kindergarten? If it is kindergarten; sand box is over there for little kids to play in. Internet is a serious business didn't they tell ya!

Post Count
    Awesome, full assault!!! Gives me more time on another game I've just started lol!!! Was just going to camp my accounts and build my iPh but seeing as gree still don't get it I might just quit all together..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did Gree not read the "full assault poll" outcome. It's apparent they REALLY don't care at all about their customers. Absurd.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    This is a common belief. And I agree with it.

What is this a business or a kindergarten? If it is kindergarten; sand box is over there for little kids to play in. Internet is a serious business didn't they tell ya!
    lol ya it is the 2nd option..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well I guess my Wednesday is full. Gonna have to call into work now. I hope the prizes are worth it. My faction does great in it. Nice to have all veteran players.

Now that I think of it,for the past days I still have been seeing those FA info popups when starting the gam
    You can jack my ride or my home but you can't jack my integrity

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If this event is real and alive, I want to offer out my LLP spot to anyone who have some serious units to help Ferr out in Umbrella Corp for this event.

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    The only good reason for having this event is to give Ferr a proper send off, let's all sit around singing kumbayah while he nukes his base and burns his last unit with boost.
    Going to go on a limb here and add that seems somebody at Gree been reading "12 easy steps to bankrupt your company" or something like that. You, yes, you Gree, not hearing your customers, a high percentage hated the Full Assault event and here you are, bringing it as a surprise event in the same cycle you tried and failed and with less than 48 hours to go on your star event World Domination.

Consistent Contributor Maddog's Wife's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would imagine Gree would like (no, love) to be quit of Ferr and his crusade to bring this derailed game back... I think a mass send off of profiles into oblivion would be absolutely fabulous. A glorious ruin. Bring it on.