Changes coming to the Daily Login Rewards in an upcoming update! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Changes coming to the Daily Login Rewards in an upcoming update!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please bring back the daily rewards and get rid of the scratchers. The rewards on the scratchers aren't worth the energy it takes to scratch off the ticket.

Post Count
    I used to love the scratchers, always hoped for 6 for the unit or the cash. Now compaired the units you can get for 1mil cash or 100k valor to the units for 6 its just not competitive. I'm sure GREE knows that already and soon will update the rewards..
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    The Daily Login Rewards will be changed in an upcoming game version. Daily Scratchers will return with all new prizes, replacing the Daily Login Reward cycle.

After 11:59 PM on 4/13/14, it will not be possible to start a new Daily Login Reward cycle. At this time, all players who finish their Daily Login Reward cycle will begin to receive the Daily Scratchers instead of another Daily Login Reward cycle.
    Hello. Any news on when the Daily Scratchers prizes will be updated? It's been quite a long time, and I would imagine it's not something hard to do? The entire MW Community would appreciate if these changes will happen sooner rather than later ! And also a simple post stating when this is going to happen will be good and you wont see Threads daily about this issue. Thanks anticipately

Quote Originally Posted by AFitch View Post
    Hello. Any news on when the Daily Scratchers prizes will be updated? It's been quite a long time, and I would imagine it's not something hard to do? The entire MW Community would appreciate if these changes will happen sooner rather than later ! And also a simple post stating when this is going to happen will be good and you wont see Threads daily about this issue. Thanks anticipately
    don't ya jus love winning those 53/61 stat unit though......makes my day

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Does it bring money into Gree? No, then its low priority. Its on the back burner and the stove is unplugged

Better units!!

I know you've heard this before but can you award higher att/def units. Similar to what was done in KA. That would encourage players to pay for additional scratchers. I would bet that not too many pay for the scratchers now. Thanks for the consideration. Pleas make the scratchers more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    The Daily Login Rewards will be changed in an upcoming game version. Daily Scratchers will return with all new prizes, replacing the Daily Login Reward cycle.

After 11:59 PM on 4/13/14, it will not be possible to start a new Daily Login Reward cycle. At this time, all players who finish their Daily Login Reward cycle will begin to receive the Daily Scratchers instead of another Daily Login Reward cycle.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    Does it bring money into Gree? No, then its low priority. Its on the back burner and the stove is unplugged
    You can buy additional scratchers with gold! With good prizes it could actually attract a lot of buyers.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We need better prize. Why are GREE giving rubbish... but not the bin to throw them away.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mods, PLEASE, yes or no. Is there any Discussion to change the prize structure? In the 2-3 weeks it's been live, the only thing of benefit I've gotten, and only once, $10M cash. I got one unit in the neighborhood of 125/125. Every other unit was below 100 and absolutely pathetic. Nothing has made it to my army. What a waste of Gree's resources to implement and maintain when there are so many other issues that should be addressed. I would say no one benefits from scratchers. But that may not be true. I suppose there are still some new level 1 players buying tree snipers. Oops. Wrong again. Tree snipers aren't buyable any longer.

What a joke!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Mods, PLEASE, yes or no. Is there any Discussion to change the prize structure? In the 2-3 weeks it's been live, the only thing of benefit I've gotten, and only once, $10M cash. I got one unit in the neighborhood of 125/125. Every other unit was below 100 and absolutely pathetic. Nothing has made it to my army. What a waste of Gree's resources to implement and maintain when there are so many other issues that should be addressed. I would say no one benefits from scratchers. But that may not be true. I suppose there are still some new level 1 players buying tree snipers. Oops. Wrong again. Tree snipers aren't buyable any longer.

What a joke!
    Well that post is outdated. All the level 1s just did their first mission and leveled up. So...scratchers useless for everyone.

Lurker
    Post Count

Talking Scratch off

When will the new rewards for scratch off come out?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    New rewards are available today. Quite a significant improvement!
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Strike Force - 149 485 238 - Top 500
    Zamperini's Hero's - 243 199 821 - Top 1000

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levi.baker88 View Post
    New rewards are available today. Quite a significant improvement!
    It shows the rewards but all the new things show that u need 0 in a row to receive them. What's happening here?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

tournament of factions

Quote Originally Posted by xXSAVAGEXx- View Post
    I want tournament of factions back!! Plz repost this message everyone if u miss tournament of factions!

I miss the old tournament of factions as well. Would be cool if they brought it back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NEDM View Post
    You can buy additional scratchers with gold! With good prizes it could actually attract a lot of buyers.
    I totally agree with you. If the prizes were decent you would see more people willing to use gold to buy scratch offs. Now it's just a waste. I have accidentally used gold to buy them before and I always get crap. 100-200 A/D point units