Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    So you think that 11-25 will just bow out, making room for new guilds to take over? Yeah, because the only a-holes that hog epics are in top 10. Seems legit.
    One of our Feeder guilds are sitting out. Point proven
    Thanks Gree for listening

I think top 10 will be a lot lower than you expect.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    I think top 10 will be a lot lower than you expect.
    Agreed. It will probably be a repeat of Snowstorm war.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Agreed. It will probably be a repeat of Snowstorm war.
    I'd be fine with that. Will have more for the next one.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

The guild wars lack entertainment. For the longest time I have had one of every armor types maxed and guild wars are the only thing making me still play K&D. I have been around for every war. Now it is getting too predictable and easy even for people that gem. Most guilds in the top 100 can time there fights with a freindly guild strip both guild masters and use all your free energy and gem for easy points. The basic principles of the game are not even used anymore. The teams that make and fight against more friendly guilds place better. Even predetermining who will get the win.

I remeber in the early wars when you had to actually scout the guild via friends list, arena, epic boss rankings. Look at the guild see who is wearing the weakest armor and then fight them. Actual strategy was needed.

Game lacks strategy(besides figuring out who will strip and who gets the win)

Is it just me?
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

BROS/TFS Movement

NO MORE STRIPPING it is cheating top ten guilds already have most of the best armors in the game STRIPPING doesn't even required good armors just Gemming away on a stripped gm it sucks the life right out of this game would rather lose to the reble alliance honorably without STRIPPING then stoop to there level that's why we only placed #11 this war we have honor and will stay this way too like a friend said earlier I don't hunt sitting on top of the feeder it just ruins the trill of the hunt there's no real work involved that way and its just not right so say what you like that its not cheating or every one is doing cause its just not true we will not be a part of this we will sit back and watch as this game falls to the ground STRIPPING is no better than using a hack

Cheating, im not sure, but it makes friends more powerful and to win you HAVE to have friends. I could have 40 people with unlimited gems and NOT get first place without stripping alliances.

Something simple as; (damage done + damage received)/(10-misses)=points for a victory
    That way you make way less points for winning stripped fights and people get rewarded for misses if they win.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Yongsan View Post
    Completely agreed.While Tectonic doesn't sound that great to the existing strong players, it's a heck of a lot better than the legendary+'s that used to be offered. I feel we appreciate change for one week, then demand so much more the next.. In the end top 10 guilds are still offered the war epics and now top 25 guilds have access to fusable epics. IMHO that's as fair as it gets
    There really is a disconnect between the Top Tier guilds and everyone else, my guild's highest rank ever was 29th, and lately we've been placing around 50-100 so we are pretty solid. So, when i say we'd be thrilled for everyone in our guild to get tectonic you should take that to mean something.

I have a ton of players who have been playing for many months and fusing for epics for quite some time and they still don't have any. Getting your first epic is a big step even if it's a bit dated. Also, Tectonic is still solid for countering air armor even if it will likely be outclassed by EB+ armor in the next couple of months.

I realize it's probably not the greatest thing for guys who are just outside of being the best who aren't quite spending enough cash to be in the top 10 but calling tectonic useless is a bit ridiculous considering the rest of the playerbase's armor sets.
    ** We Support the 11+ movement **

GM of The Fisting 15th
    Level 75 Guild
    Top 100(Usually)
    Line: idolelite

Tectonic is weaker than the last EB+ armor of S/E if u have a guild with high elekent bonus%
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

I woke up this morning, collected gold, fought five battles in Arena and fought the EB...then I passed out again.

And a terrible vision came to me, haunted my nightmares. I hope it turns out to be untrue.

But according to my vision, Tectonic will be the Ribbon A reward again. I know it sounds absurd, but this is GREE we're dealing with. I give it a 50/50 chance.

Next is blazeborne.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by Conget View Post
    Tectonic is weaker than the last EB+ armor of S/E if u have a guild with high elekent bonus%
    That's a fair point, by 15 points at 10% bonuses each actually, it's still stronger before that albiet slightly. If one dropped in my lap I'd still level it though.
    ** We Support the 11+ movement **

GM of The Fisting 15th
    Level 75 Guild
    Top 100(Usually)
    Line: idolelite