Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Guild War: Fire/Earth top 10. Tectonic top 25

Anyone else bored of this?

The armor rotation of these wars insinuates that the developers are just throwing darts at a dart board, or that they let the RNG take over deciding elements and stats to release.

Maybe there's a method to the madness, and it's probably a good thing that there's a lack of enthusiasm from time to time, so that they 'good' things are that much more exciting, but this just seems tedious and uneventful.

Is anyone excited?
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Well as far as the general consensus of the top guilds its as follows-

Runic people are pist
    Rich people don't care and are still getting it
    New players are excited as hell because the regular is almost better then runic+
    But most long time players are not happy in grees developmental strategy of copy and pasting runic and adding roughly 100/100 points.

I guess it depends when you started and how much you have invested depends on what your thoughts are.

I missed runic so ill be shooting at #1 and this is OP almost as strong as Aquatic+ being 2 elements.
    32XX/18XX as HC+ all 10 elements of guild boosted.

Hope theres a gem event

-Casa

Maybe I'm the only one who wasn't aware of it but it's looking more and more like the T25 epics are going to be solely the fusable epics which I think is still serviceable, but Tectonic is way outdated for sure. I'm not in a top 10 guild so I guess it doesn't impact me as much, but the stats on this thing is pretty crazy. Helmet reminds me or Redstone. I can see why Runic owners would not be happy though.. Runic was very recent. Still a great armor imho.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Is there anyone here who is in a guild aiming for top ten, interested to know what the expected gem spend or points target is?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyIsaac View Post
    Is there anyone here who is in a guild aiming for top ten, interested to know what the expected gem spend or points target is?
    That's hard to say with the silver chromatic last war so lots of people didn't do that war. And then with the 2 40% flash sales the past few days
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Probably after those 40% flash sales it will be a min of 250,000 points or around 2k gems for a top ten run this war.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Tectonic is pretty pathetic.... it is really weak so I would have to say no, I'm not excited.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Tectonic is pretty pathetic.... it is really weak so I would have to say no, I'm not excited.
    True. It's not even that good for farming mats either which was the last thing it was capable of being used for. To low att so it cant one hit the bosses.

Oh, well... Its just Gree. They know we love it and therefor doing it on purpose to annoy us.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Better then some legendary like Armor of the Wolf+
    Thanks Gree for listening

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    Araknos+ is almost as strong as if not just as strong as Tectonic.

I think Tectonic for Ribbon A is great. Here's why.

The strongest players pull away from the weakest players, creating a power gap that is difficult for weaker players to overcome.

Tectonic is useless for stronger players, but for some weaker players it will could be their first or second Epic. It's a big deal to them.

A fair amount of legit top 25 guilds will sit out of this one, opening the door for Ribbon B or maybe even C guilds to take a shot, and close that power gap a bit.

It will be good to have new players take the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    Completely agreed.While Tectonic doesn't sound that great to the existing strong players, it's a heck of a lot better than the legendary+'s that used to be offered. I feel we appreciate change for one week, then demand so much more the next.. In the end top 10 guilds are still offered the war epics and now top 25 guilds have access to fusable epics. IMHO that's as fair as it gets
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Agree with all. Saying Tec is weak is just a statement of fact. Mael and Forge were better. Majesty, beast and druidic are better than blaze or moon and notherners is in the middle. We'll likely see them all in the next 6 wars for top 25 (well hoepfully not Moon). It's definitely an improvement.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

I'm excited, just missed out on runic, so that helps fuel the fire. Tec for top 25 is just fine IMO. Yes it's worse than the first two options for that ribbon, but still better than the alternative of boss armors. Everyone and their brother can get boss armors but epics are still elusive. Tec is definitely not on the top shelf but it isn't trash either.
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I think Tectonic for Ribbon A is great. Here's why.

The strongest players pull away from the weakest players, creating a power gap that is difficult for weaker players to overcome.

Tectonic is useless for stronger players, but for some weaker players it will could be their first or second Epic. It's a big deal to them.

A fair amount of legit top 25 guilds will sit out of this one, opening the door for Ribbon B or maybe even C guilds to take a shot, and close that power gap a bit.

It will be good to have new players take the next step.
    So you think that 11-25 will just bow out, making room for new guilds to take over? Yeah, because the only a-holes that hog epics are in top 10. Seems legit.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off