congrats Gree - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: congrats Gree

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    Did it ever cross your mind that these "*some* players" you mention are playing exactly the same game, coded in exactly the same way? Could I put a suggestion to you that the some are probably just putting-in more effort?
    Did it ever cross your mind that GREE messes things up all the time, and that you may simply be one of the lucky ones? I really hope that you're on the receiving end of this boss BS next time so you can eat your own words. It is physically impossible for me, iPad or Android Note3, to summon 100 bosses in the time given, no matter how much time I put in.

I play this game CONSTANTLY. I've tried all the tricks. I know how to server refresh. Before the change, I've never completed 100 bosses on less than 5 accounts. I put ALL that time that I used to put into 5 accounts onto 2 accounts in the Epic after the "special" Epic boss that messed everything up. I couldn't summon 100. The next Epic, after that, I put all my effort into only one account. I played it when I woke up. I played it every 10-15min at work. I played it when I got home. I played it non-stop and couldn't summon 100. I didn't even try on this last event, because I refuse to dedicate 6 days to the hell-hole that is a GREE game, just to be robbed of any chance at a prize that others are ALLOWED to get when I am NOT.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    Did it ever cross your mind that GREE messes things up all the time, and that you may simply be one of the lucky ones? I really hope that you're on the receiving end of this boss BS next time so you can eat your own words. It is physically impossible for me, iPad or Android Note3, to summon 100 bosses in the time given, no matter how much time I put in.

I play this game CONSTANTLY. I've tried all the tricks. I know how to server refresh. Before the change, I've never completed 100 bosses on less than 5 accounts. I put ALL that time that I used to put into 5 accounts onto 2 accounts in the Epic after the "special" Epic boss that messed everything up. I couldn't summon 100. The next Epic, after that, I put all my effort into only one account. I played it when I woke up. I played it every 10-15min at work. I played it when I got home. I played it non-stop and couldn't summon 100. I didn't even try on this last event, because I refuse to dedicate 6 days to the hell-hole that is a GREE game, just to be robbed of any chance at a prize that others are ALLOWED to get when I am NOT.
    ULikeTheAbuse?
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --