congrats Gree - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: congrats Gree

Post Count
    game is setup now that you with 30M attack can rob a player with 60M attack because hes defense probably is 32 or 33M and you wont miss 1 single rob and this player with 60M finish all event, spent gold and have 4 accounts... you miss to finish almost all event dont use gold and only have one account... so GREE are helping us... Game cant be better... a lot of event but you choose which to finish on your time off...

Post Count
    For all those syns who fall apart,our syn has 13 spots left.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the replies. I was just providing some feedback for Mods to pass on. Seems everyone wants their 2 bobs worth.
    In regards to 4 devices...I'm not the one that has quit so I'm unsure what that has to do with the price of fish. My comments are based on what players who have now left have said.

Pity no Mod though has taken time to reply.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    But that being said, the Boss triggering is completely ruined, it IS a problem that needs to be fixed, and I know from a reliable source that GREE did intend to make triggering more difficult. Unfortunately this has made the game characteristically unfair as *some* players trigger just fine while others it takes **upwards of 2 hours** to trigger
    Did it ever cross your mind that these "*some* players" you mention are playing exactly the same game, coded in exactly the same way? Could I put a suggestion to you that the some are probably just putting-in more effort?

To misquote Gary Player slightly, 'the more they try, the luckier they get'

(Gary Player actually had dismissed the notion that he was unfathomably lucky in his golf game with the line "The more I practise, the luckier I get")
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 04-08-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

Honestly, the complaints about this game, while accurate, are the very definition of first world problems.
    That's the world I live in. Lol.

In all seriousness, couldn't agree more. This from a player who, while cleaning his in game messages, has realized that he has been playing for almost three years. Sad, sad, sad.

Post Count
    I was an avid player for a number of years. Over Christmas, I just turned off and there was really no going back. I stayed in touch haphazardly for about two weeks and then just deleted the apps off the devices. Same with the forums, I would jump in every so often just to read the posts and comments.

For me, it was time issue more than a $$ issue. I was never going to spend enough to keep up with the big spenders, but I had to spend hours and be glued to the device to collect on time, hit the boss on time, open cases etc, etc, etc. The necessity to be on the game constantly was difficult and, as you have said, there was never a break in events. I remember a 24 hour shutdown for maintenance, and it was just a relief.

I reached my tolerance point, but it is obvious that lots are still playing and still paying. Gree haven't reached the point of pain for the majority of their customers, but I do hope that they recognise that it is approaching and do something to maintain the game, not wipe it out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, but they are a publicly traded company, beholden to investors. Most investors look for a fifteen point ROI, so if I am gree, I am expanding my game network I.e. New games, and figuring out how to max out the amount of cash out of every game.

Oh wait, they're doing that. Maybe I should invest. . . .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post

Pity no Mod though has taken time to reply.
    Did you really expect that? And what kind of reply would you expect from a forum mod on corporate policy? Talk about unrealistic.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Did you really expect that? And what kind of reply would you expect from a forum mod on corporate policy? Talk about unrealistic.
    OPh I guess some sort of empathetic acknowledgement or at least a standard party line to show they are listening.

But a huge thank you for your constructive post. It sure makes keeping on topic so much easier with such quality replies.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Post after post, do you kiss Gree's ass for free, or do they pay you to do that ?

As a syndicate officer, it's been a pain in the ass to keep people on board with the way Gree is f'ing up the game. The frequency of events, insane amounts of energy required to make it even half way, constant fckups like the boss summoning, the lockbox event idiocy (yes, I've spent a vault on it last time and didnt get the final item), ****ty customer support and long ticket times. The list goes on and on.

IB4 Blah, blah, blah nobody forces you to play nobody forces you to buy gold blah blah all hail gree.

Post Count
    OPh I guess some sort of empathetic acknowledgement or at least a standard party line to show they are listening.

But a huge thank you for your constructive post. It sure makes keeping on topic so much easier with such quality replies.
    You want empathy? Gree has never done that here. Just telling you how it is, no matter how butthurt your reply is.

Quote Originally Posted by sap_pete View Post
    Post after post, do you kiss Gree's ass for free, or do they pay you to do that ?

As a syndicate officer, it's been a pain in the ass to keep people on board with the way Gree is f'ing up the game. The frequency of events, insane amounts of energy required to make it even half way, constant fckups like the boss summoning, the lockbox event idiocy (yes, I've spent a vault on it last time and didnt get the final item), ****ty customer support and long ticket times. The list goes on and on.

IB4 Blah, blah, blah nobody forces you to play nobody forces you to buy gold blah blah all hail gree.
    LOL... you can count on one hand the number I have complimented Gree here in over two and a half years. Just because I know better than to beg for empathy or post suggestions that would reduce their revenue does not mean I am a Gree butt kisser. It means that I am a realist. You should try it sometime.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You want empathy? Gree has never done that here. Just telling you how it is, no matter how butthurt your reply is.

LOL... you can count on one hand the number I have complimented Gree here in over two and a half years. Just because I know better than to beg for empathy or post suggestions that would reduce their revenue does not mean I am a Gree butt kisser. It means that I am a realist. You should try it sometime.
    Nobody should be asking for empathy from a mod? In doing so, you're suggesting they play the game. I think you all should seek the possibility of a mod showing sympathy.
    The Real Gold Standard

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Nobody should be asking for empathy from a mod? In doing so, you're suggesting they play the game. I think you all should seek the possibility of a mod showing sympathy.
    Fair point.

You will get neither.....LOL!

Post Count
    I have also noted that my rivals list now has players 18 levels above me (i'm lvl 81) whereas last month all were within 10 levels. Seriously, rivals over 20% higher in game level?????? I accept being robbed/attacked is part of the game and have no issue with that but surely things need to be on a reasonable level playing field.
    You must have not been paying attention when they announced the alogirthom for the rival list was changed such that it was no longer based so much on level banding but more so on actual stats/IPH IIRC. This is much fairier in actuality as it puts numerous players with mediocre incomes where they belong...with others of the sam ilk. Something like that anyway...it's in the archives someplace
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    People still play this?!

Mind.Blown.

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er